What I Got Today!

Brac

Almost a year to the day of when my last place of employment closed its doors and left me without a job (12/21/12), and a very rough 2013 of searching, I was offered a position today that I have accepted. I was holding out as long as I could for a job that paid close to what I'm used to earning, but the unemployment checks are about to run out, and I could no longer be picky. I start the first of the year, and I cannot wait to get back to work!! :)

Edited by Rick

...Oh, and the FedEx man just dropped off my Christmas gift from my dear mother :emotion-51::emotion-25:

I'd have to say it's the best day I've had in quite some time, and I believe a celebration is in order for this evening... :emotion-22:

SVS002_zps28eace50.jpg?t=1387560788

SVS012_zpsbfc4bd59.jpg?t=1387560691

Edited by Rick

Almost a year to the day of when my last place of employment closed its doors and left me without a job (12/21/12), and a very rough 2013 of searching, I was offered a position today that I have accepted. I was holding out as long as I could for a job that paid close to what I'm used to earning, but the unemployment checks are about to run out, and I could no longer be picky. I start the first of the year, and I cannot wait to get back to work!! :)

Awesome!!!!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Thanks :) My dad collects edged weaponry, mostly knives and bayonets. I don't really have a desire to do that, but possessing a few pieces that will be used for many years and become a heirloom has a certain appeal to me. Sorta like my shotguns, speakers, etc..

• Like 2

That is nice! how much you want for it? jk

I got my new debit card and new account after the 3rd major identity theft iv had! And i got back on some good narcotics that my doc used to perscribe but got expensive...my new plan they cost $1.20 for brand name! Hey its better than nothing(rather be taking effing nothing, seriously :angry:)...i even walked today without a cane or help! lol :)

• Like 3

I left a bad note on here yesterday. Wife and i got actual phone contracts lol my ex wife works for at&t(and can read texts etc if she wants to seriously shes an auditor) anyhow so my current fiance and i went to the new verizon store right by our house and got new unlimited phones. Shes real happy i do like it cause im unlimited what i can do now and its automatically withdrawn from our my bank. So we got nice new phones lol cheers

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!