What I Got Today!

Brac

15 hours ago, babadono said:

All the travertine and marble tile in my house was about $18k, the labor about $24k. Round figures from memory.

If that's the case I never could have afforded to have my bathroom remodeled.  The porcelain tile was pricey.

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

If that's the case I never could have afforded to have my bathroom remodeled.  The porcelain tile was pricey.

I was fortunate when I built I was introduced to Mustafa. He was/is the direct importer of travertine and marble from Turkey. His family back home owns some of the quarries. One of the subs we used always told us, you can have something man made or something God made. When we saw the travertine, we said to each other yea that's what we've been looking for.

8 minutes ago, babadono said:

I was fortunate when I built I was introduced to Mustafa. He was/is the direct importer of travertine and marble from Turkey. His family back home owns some of the quarries. One of the subs we used always told us, you can have something man made or something God made. When we saw the travertine, we said to each other yea that's what we've been looking for.

The tile I got was from Turkey as well.

1 hour ago, JBCODD said:

I got  a Z-Pack for a strep throat. On the plus side I now sound like Dr. Claw, and the grandkids love that.

"I'll get you next time, Gadget.........next time......"

That's awesome. Try saying: I'm Batman! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1