What I Got Today!

Brac

Im beyond cash and carry anymore so im using credit(not too happy although low rates and 36 months same as cash) we ordered 2 absolutely gorgeous recliners last night identical his and hers...Then as i keep going/adding I may have a room thats worth taking pics of and sharing :lol:

I even found an absolutely wonderful media/component cabinet that fits the bill and would fit nearly all my living room gear then move my nice glass rack into the other room. Just one thing at a time. I do not like credit

blessing to all! :)

.a stiff neck from varnishing some (14) bar stools.
Wow, 14.... I'll bet there's room for me someday.... I'm a great guest... :D

14... yes bless you...i have to say you made the choice. Jk very nice! I hope you get your neck/s rubbed down nicely by the wife!

• Moderators
.a stiff neck from varnishing some (14) bar stools.
Wow, 14.... I'll bet there's room for me someday.... I'm a great guest... :D

14... yes bless you...i have to say you made the choice. Jk very nice! I hope you get your neck/s rubbed down nicely by the wife!

Always room for you Boxx and Beeker also, everyone here really.....but at that rate most will have to stand.

Well Beeker that neck rub will probably happen although not my first choice, but we will see !

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!