The Klipsch Audio Community
Brac

What I Got Today!

I got my new Accuphase power amp in the system this weekend. Also shipped out my P38s and have my P17s in place for a while until I get replacements for the P38s. Gonna stick with stand mounts though for size limitations. I have a pair of Joseph Audio Pulsars and a pair of Core Audio Design speaker stands on order.

I am still repositioning speakers until I get correct spacing between them. This is just a temp shot.

Here is a pic of temp setup until my new goodies arrive.

0Sxp0wu.jpg

• Like 5

On 2/23/2018 at 2:50 PM, Schu said:

are you using the high current sockets for the VRDs?

I am not really sure what switched and non switched mean in the amplifier section of the sockets.

The non switched outlets are always ON, switched outlets can be controlled to use the 12v trigger to turn them ON/OFF.

• Like 1

Finally, a Main LP dedicated recliner... no more aching back and sore legs during movies or long listening sessions...

38713374150_1747783c47_k.jpg

yes yes... I know already!

• Like 5

On 2/23/2018 at 5:50 PM, Schu said:

are you using the high current sockets for the VRDs?

I am not really sure what switched and non switched mean in the amplifier section of the sockets.

Yes

I just hit the white button to defeat the switched function. I leave it on all the time and turn each component off.

The JBL room gets some new friends. L200T3 ultra rare, manufactured in 1990 only, consumer versions of the 4425 studio monitors. In the background are 240Ti's I just got a few weeks ago.

20180227_222757.jpg

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Rivernuggets said:

ATI AT602

A new amp usually means speaker wires get moved all over heaven and earth from the old setup, at least that's how it is at my house.  Now I need new wire runs, I've got to find the last couple of banana plugs I have laying around, I know they're here someplace.   You now have some work to do!  :rolleyes:

What are the plans for the new ATI amp?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

What are the plans for the new ATI amp?

This is my second AT602, because I have an audio itch that needs quenching on a regular basis. :)

I may use both ATIs in our HT and see how that goes. Not sure what to use for the center channel.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, burninator said:

RPA-2 has arrived!

Is that an older or newer Emo unit? Haven't seen that before. Always like meters......

18 minutes ago, TasDom said:
24 minutes ago, Rivernuggets said:

Is that an older or newer Emo unit? Haven't seen that before. Always like meters......

Discontinued model. I like the meters too.

I liked lighted meters when I was younger but in my old age I'm more of a minimalist.  I'm too easily distracted by pretty flashing lights. 

The early Emo's sometimes had their flaws but a lot of people liked them for their strong performance and built-like-a-tank construction.

A pair of tickets to see Buckethead at the Rialto theater in Tucson.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Rivernuggets said:

Not sure what to use for the center channel.

an (another) ATI, and ... LS/CW/Khorn ?  :D

• Like 1

Got my home theatre seating/recliners re-stuffed and somewhat rebuilt. These should be good for another 12 years. Man, are these comfortable.....again. Like new!90570747f9936dcd730520c4a5b8282d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 6