What I Got Today!

Brac

• Moderators
Like a smartazz I was trying to embedd a link to "Banana Song" on youtube. It's catchy as the kids say

I had to go look that up, I had no idea about those.

I tried to link a youtube video before and couldn't do it and I gave up, never could get it to work ?

Like a smartazz I was trying to embedd a link to "Banana Song" on youtube. It's catchy as the kids say

I had to go look that up, I had no idea about those.

I tried to link a youtube video before and couldn't do it and I gave up, never could get it to work ?

and I screwed it up again it is 'The Banana Phone Song'

I've been wanting one of these for many years. I thought that the only types you could buy today are plastic (which I detest).

I finally decided to check on Amazon.com and there this nice, metal one (5 gal.), jumped out at me.

I like this one so much, I just ordered another one. Sometimes it is the little things that can make your day......

DSC_0176.jpg

Edited by Boxx

• Moderators
Sometimes it is the little things that can make your day......

And make you safer.

If the plastic can were not bad enough a while back some genius decide to eliminate the little vent cap so now it takes 5 times as long to pour 5 gallons.

Sorry couldn't help but notice, good looking rug !

My wife and I got one of the table top models with the tubing going to the cuff.

My BP has been coming in about 110/65... Sometimes up to classic normal with 120/80...

Bruce

• Moderators

A submersible water pump, 2600 GPH with a lift of 26' (but not at that gph).

It's for a "water feature" as they call it these days, but you won't believe how it's going to be used so after I get some pics I will explain, it's very unusual to say the least. Why would expect anything less ? :blink:

• Like 1

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!