What I Got Today!

Brac

2 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Very nice. Do you like the new GM trucks? I didn't at first, but now they're growing on me. That's my favorite color.

This one is a 2016, Deep Ocean Blue Metallic.

I do like the 2016-2018. I do not, however, like the 2019. GM has screwed the pooch on that design.

1 minute ago, Shakeydeal said:

I do not, however, like the 2019. GM has screwed the pooch on that design.

That was my impression at first also, I thought it looked like a cheaper Tundra. I drive by a Chevy/GMC dealer every day, and I will admit I'm starting to like them. The darker colors look better. There is a light silver Chevy sitting next to a black GMC, the GMC just looks better.

• Like 1

They aren't jubes 🤔, but these plus two 18" JBL subs should be damn impressive in my living space here.   These speakers sound awesome so far from what I have listened to.   They are very smooth.   I wasn't expecting that.   I agree with Cory that the bass on these is very tight.  Have to completely reconfigure system to accommodate these and start from the beginning.  I need two Crossovers, eq and inputs.   I've already got the solution in mind 👍.  Will start a separate thread on my feelings with them after spending a good amount of time with them.   

4 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Will start a separate thread on my feelings with them after spending a good amount of time with them.   

Great.  I use a Paradigm X30 for crossover duties.  It's a simple yet effective solution.  You have to look on the used market to find them but it's about the easiest way to integrate a sub in a 2 channel rig.

• Like 1