What I Got Today!

Brac

22 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I have been on car forums for more than that.  I still don't pay  that much for a car.

If you happen to see a 4 door 1963 Ford Fairlane 500 in Prairie Tan, with the red and white interior.....let me know.  I'm looking.

OK; found some Klipsch horns from an Ontario distributor.  Ordered them, but :( they will NOT ship to the US.  Any "good Canadians" who could receive this package (pretty small, about 8 pounds and maybe 12x12x18") and ship it to Florida?  Will of course pay for shipping ... plus an extra $50 for the "hassle."  Put it in a thread earlier, but no replies. Anyone?

Thanks, Emile

OK; found some Klipsch horns from an Ontario distributor.  Ordered them, but [emoji20] they will NOT ship to the US.  Any "good Canadians" who could receive this package (pretty small, about 8 pounds and maybe 12x12x18") and ship it to Florida?  Will of course pay for shipping ... plus an extra $50 for the "hassle."  Put it in a thread earlier, but no replies. Anyone?
Thanks, Emile

You would think you could find a pack n ship place to do that for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I needed to replace a broken tape measure and found these new models. Along the way I saw this new model saw on the clearance table. Crazy to even consider paying this much ($400) for a circular saw, but this was the store display model, so it was 25% off and that comes out to be $50 more than what the older 9.0 model sold for while adding about 2X the power and 33% more battery capacity. If you have not heard, the new 21700 lithium cells are a very substantial improvement over the 18650 last gen cells. I also buy one big driver bit set annually and this was the biggest one they had. BTW I got the security alarm included, so that is sitting in a bucket of water chirping away dying a slow death. LOL

20181105_173459.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Emile said:

OK; found some Klipsch horns from an Ontario distributor.  Ordered them, but :( they will NOT ship to the US.  Any "good Canadians" who could receive this package (pretty small, about 8 pounds and maybe 12x12x18") and ship it to Florida?

These are K-510 horns.  Was told by many that Klipsch USA DOES NOT sell these by themselves ... only WITH drivers at about $750 each.  So, thought I might have to go "through" Canada. :( Well' called Klipsch direct and  "no problem."  Ordered a pair and hopefully the right parts are on the way to me. :D 

Thanks All for the help!

Cheers, Emile

• Thanks 1