What I Got Today!

Brac

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:
11 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

I know there are LOTS of intersting characters here, myself included. I want to try to make it work this year.    

Interesting is a good word..........

Oh go ahead like your completely normal, Ok maby compared to the goat herder Mr Snark.  

• Like 1

• Moderators

We don't really get wild, it's pretty calm, BS, eat, listen to music and drink Carls martinis and just hang out. It's just different, you get to meet the people in person your talking with almost every day, which is different, they never look like what your brain imagines. 

Makes no difference, there are enough people around we can handle anything, even the local backwoods party crashers. We have had to throw out a few already, it's never fun but usually pretty obvious when it's time for someone to go.

You have to really try to get in trouble, it normally takes plain flat out crazy, the kind where people just look at each other in surprise, a new level of crazy,  that first has been done already. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dtel said:

We don't really get wild, it's pretty calm, BS, eat, listen to music and drink Carls martinis and just hang out. It's just different, you get to meet the people in person your talking with almost every day, which is different, they never look like what your brain imagines. 

Makes no difference, there are enough people around we can handle anything, even the local backwoods party crashers. We have had to throw out a few already, it's never fun but usually pretty obvious when it's time for someone to go.

You have to really try to get in trouble, it normally takes plain flat out crazy, the kind where people just look at each other in surprise, a new level of crazy,  that first has been done already. 

I certainly don't think I would get thrown out, just have no idea what to expect.  No offense, but on the other hand, I am far younger than many here.  I don't care anything about that which is obviously why I frequent here, but perhaps some do? 

• Like 1

• Moderators

Well what I got today was rain, ALL day, will be sending up toward the North East around N Carolina area.

From the way it looks ya'll are going to freeze it and have a big snowstorm, have fun.  :P

• Like 1

Just now, dtel said:

Well what I got today was rain, ALL day, will be sending up toward the North East around N Carolina area.

From the way it looks ya'll are going to freeze it and have a big snowstorm, have fun.  :P

Please, send ALL of it, the heaviest of it to Southern CA.  Damn, we are overdue.   Fear of landslides in that matter I am sure.  

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Westcoastdrums said:

I certainly don't think I would get thrown out, just have no idea what to expect.  No offense, but on the other hand, I am far younger than many here.  I don't care anything about that which is obviously why I frequent here, but perhaps some do? 

No I didn't mean you, you would be fine, it's a real surprise when it happens and it has only been one person from here out of the hundreds, a few others were just locals who just wanted to crash a party, then act stupid like insult a lady in our group, just dumb.

• Like 1

Just now, dtel said:

No I didn't mean you, you would be fine, it's a real surprise when it happens and it has only been one person from here out of the hundreds, a few others were just locals who just wanted to crash a party, then act stupid like insult a lady in our group, just dumb.

Oh no, I wouldn't do that whatsoever.   Just get hammered and act as such, talk more than normal. That is presumably the worst of it.   

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Please, send ALL of it, the heaviest of it to Southern CA.  Damn, we are overdue.   Fear of landslides in that matter I am sure.  

Can't do that, seems we are only allowed to pass it North or Northeast, it never seems to go West, jetstream I guess.

But you can tell when a front is coming, the clouds and wind are strong from the Gulf heading North into a front, where it meets is where they are known for tornados

• Like 1

Just now, dtel said:

Can't do that, seems we are only allowed to pass it North or Northeast, it never seems to go West, jetstream I guess.

But you can tell when a front is coming, the clouds and wind are strong from the Gulf heading North into a front, where it meets is where they are known for tornados

My buddy lives in Dallas, TX and was born here.   In Waco, TX I encountered the craziest storm of my life.   No thanks. I'll stay here.  

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Oh no, I wouldn't do that whatsoever.   Just get hammered and act as such, talk more than normal. That is presumably the worst of it.   

In other words like most people there, it is a good time and gets funny. The biggest danger is losing a little hearing if you walk in front of the wrong speakers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dtel said:

In other words like most people there, it is a good time and gets funny. The biggest danger is losing a little hearing if you walk in front of the wrong speakers

Story of my life, I have no fears there. I wish most of you could have experienced the FULL BLOWN Funktion One system at the Vanguard, Hollywood.   Would leave you speechless.  Incredible is the only word that could have been said about it. Volume was over the top unreasonable, yet effortless.   I am VERY familiar. 

• Like 1