The Klipsch Audio Community
Brac

What I Got Today!

2 hours ago, Pete H said:

LaScala Industrial splits, I'm assuming?  Do you have another thread going on these?  Congrats.

No thread yet but I'll be going completely through these along with making screens for the fronts to keep bugs out.  I'll sell my KP-2500s to fund the upgrades. 

4 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

No thread yet but I'll be going completely through these along with making screens for the fronts to keep bugs out.  I'll sell my KP-2500s to fund the upgrades. 

Tom has been begging me to get him the set of 250's I said that I would part with, but just haven't had the time to recap the crossovers and put them back together.  I'm sure you will not have any problem finding a buyer for the 2500's (they are the same as the 250's right?)

31 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Just reworked mine. Taking them apart the first time is a puzzle. You'll power through, I'm sure.

LSIparts.thumb.jpg.0a8697d3aa5bf235cfe7f8c86fea0af2.jpg

Let me know when you are going to get started on them, don't want to live on your patio until they're done.

I googled directions - I head west til I smell it and then south until I step in it! TEXAS!!!

Should take me 3 days.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MookieStl said:

Just reworked mine. Taking them apart the first time is a puzzle. You'll power through, I'm sure.

This will be my second set.   I went through my son in laws for him.

Tom has been begging me to get him the set of 250's I said that I would part with, but just haven't had the time to recap the crossovers and put them back together.  I'm sure you will not have any problem finding a buyer for the 2500's (they are the same as the 250's right?)

Same guts but with a rat fur cabinet.  They've been recapped with Audyn Plus, have 5 way binding posts added and an L Pad on the mids.  They sound great.

31 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Picked up a bottle today.

20181215_114608.jpg

Assuming this is not your first bottle.  Getting in the upper range of my wallet for a bottle.  Doing the Bourbon trail in June and I hope to find some new favorites along the way.

Assuming this is not your first bottle.  Getting in the upper range of my wallet for a bottle.  Doing the Bourbon trail in June and I hope to find some new favorites along the way.

Keep me posted.   I like trying brands I've never had.

On 12/12/2018 at 6:57 PM, mungkiman said:

For which car?

31392454957_9013a7aab8_k.jpg

Fluke 15b+ digital multimeter and an infrared laser thermometer. 43fa034a946e87523cca06dc978bc49f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, SWL said:

Fluke 15b+ digital multimeter and an infrared laser thermometer. 43fa034a946e87523cca06dc978bc49f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice.  Fluke makes great instrumentation. 

• Like 1

45620390894_b6859e4ed3_k.jpg

They do weight less than the stock seats because the stock seats are powered @ 50lbs ea and these gt350r seats are from the track package 350 and are manual... but mainly I got them because they are factory seats that are very rare. Maybe around 150 gt350r's are made every year.

I also have the factory rear seat delete... that removed around 45 lbs with brackets and seats.

32731362545_a36ad179e0_k.jpg

31917629143_b299f0e207_k.jpg

• Like 4

JBL L20T for Atmos on custom made ceiling mounts in the JBL room

Klipsch The Three for the wife in her sewing room

In the foreground 2 Nvidia Shields for the Klipsch and JBL rooms

Also Logitech elite to replace a old URC R50 that has become so obsolete, I completely stopped using it at all about 2 years ago.

20181216_093731.jpg

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

JBL L20T for Atmos on custom made ceiling mounts in the JBL room

Klipsch The Three for the wife in her sewing room

In the foreground 2 Nvidia Shields for the Klipsch and JBL rooms

Also Logitech elite to replace a old URC R50 that has become so obsolete, I completely stopped using it at all about 2 years ago.

Nice, looks like Christmas came early for you. If the Elite didn't come with one, consider getting the Harmony Hub and an Alexa device for voice control.

Smart home rocks!

2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Rear shot..

That's a rear shot

On 11/16/2018 at 6:01 PM, Tarheel said:

And speaking of shorts.........

the-absolute-limit-photo-u1.jpg

What on top off the Mac ?