What I Got Today!

Brac

10 minutes ago, codewritinfool said:

I got my splits and THTLP paired at work.  Sounds pretty sweet.  I need more separation but don't know how I'm going to achieve it; no room.  I got permission from the CEO to bring the stuff in the first place and permission from a VP to use his office to stash it.

IMG-1637.png

IMG-1636.png

Now all you need is a glass, a putter, a golf ball and a glass of Bourbon

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You do seem to have a big problem.  I don't see a turntable.
About two months ago I came 'this close' to picking up a Dual turntable. If my digital stuff didn't sound as good as it does I wouldn't have hesitated......but I did....and did.....and finally just passed on it. I still may go that route.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, SWL said:

Just brought home another 222c. Fully restored.....as are all three now. I think I have a problem. Shuh....WING! emoji106.pngemoji106.pngea9fd8bd748595e64ae280eb0ba0b792.jpg3a19f38f27a84f1b6df4695c264966db.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Good luck! Enjoy

• Like 1

23 hours ago, codewritinfool said:

I got my splits and THTLP paired at work.  Sounds pretty sweet.  I need more separation but don't know how I'm going to achieve it; no room.  I got permission from the CEO to bring the stuff in the first place and permission from a VP to use his office to stash it.

IMG-1637.png

IMG-1636.png

Somebody owes us a build thread!

We could us a good build thread instead of all the BS threads we've been subjected too lately.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

The deal is final. I will be leaving shortly for the 700 mile round trip (from Wisconsin to Indiana) to pick up my next pair of speakers. I will post the updates of the milestones of my journey later today and tomorrow. 

Curiously following your journey. Where in Indiana are you going?

5 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

Angola. N.E.

You will likely be driving within a couple of miles of my house.  If I could meet you somewhere, or you'd like to stop by for a little bit to recharge, I would like to meet you while you're close by......let me know.  I'm in Mishawaka, IN.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 314carpenter said:

Angola. N.E.

If you're into auto museums, there's a world class Auburn, Duesenberg, Cord museum in Auburn Indiana. It's the next county south of Angola. They have a lot of fascinating old cars.

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

You will likely be driving within a couple of miles of my house.  If I could meet you somewhere, or you'd like to stop by for a little bit to recharge, I would like to meet you while you're close by......let me know.  I'm in Mishawaka, IN.

Nice offer Jim.

7 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

If you're into auto museums, there's a world class Auburn, Duesenberg, Cord museum in Auburn Indiana. It's the next county south of Angola. They have a lot of fascinating old cars.

Nice offer Jim.

We talked today.  Chris had a long day today, and a long day ahead tomorrow.