What I Got Today!

Brac

Thanks for the kind thoughts...... I love the color but it's not a new Macan, but it is my first Porsche and new to me. Been putting too many miles on my personal car so decided to buy a fun work vehicle. 2017 CPO Macan Turbo...... warranty till Sept. 2022 with unlimited miles. Going to drive this baby till the wheels fall off.

Had I ordered this one, I would NEVER selected carbon ceramic rotors (hence the yellow calipers), this isn't a car to take to the track. There's other issues as well, but I couldn't help myself to pass, because this little bugger is loaded to the gills with options. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Gilbert said:

Thanks for the kind thoughts...... I love the color but it's not a new Macan, but it is my first Porsche and new to me. Been putting too many miles on my personal car so decided to buy a fun work vehicle. 2017 CPO Macan Turbo...... warranty till Sept. 2022 with unlimited miles. Going to drive this baby till the wheels fall off.

Had I ordered this one, I would NEVER selected carbon ceramic rotors (hence the yellow calipers), this isn't a car to take to the track. There's other issues as well, but I couldn't help myself to pass, because this little bugger is loaded to the gills with options. 

My wife has a '16 S that we ordered and am now waiting on it's '19 replacement.  I love driving that thing.

• Like 1

My wife has a '16 S that we ordered and am now waiting on it's '19 replacement.  I love driving that thing.
Good to hear, and that seems to be the general consensus regardless of which version / trim.

All the car magazines I read say the Macan is an excellent vehicle. With the new edition starting to roll out, the older models are being discounted and scarfed up. The Orig. MSRP on this thing bumps past $120k! which blows my mind for a relatively small SUV.

Leave it to a good friend who found this one for me. He's a freaking porsche nut to the extreme. He has 4, including the Macan for his daily driver.

Here's a pic of his 2 favorites.

The older 930 is insanely tricked out.
a48bfda53fcd65366d468b0019407a1d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 4