What I Got Today!

Brac

36 minutes ago, Marvel said:

I got these a month ago and actually forgot they were here. Wife's niece visiting from Icela d broght me this sample of Iclandic beer. There is now one less...

20190508_204052.jpg

We will be expecting a full and proper review when you have compared them all.  

Got this 20v battery powered leaf blower. I only used it for five minutes with a battery that's not fully charged yet. Seems pretty impressive so far.

Based on what a couple of co-workers told me.....I'll probably get the weed wacker as well (same batteries).....they said their performance is pretty darn good.eb82dd9862e0432a14269e6516ad98f0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, SWL said:

Got this 20v battery powered leaf blower. I only used it for five minutes with a battery that's not fully charged yet. Seems pretty impressive so far.

Based on what a couple of co-workers told me.....I'll probably get the weed wacker as well (same batteries).....they said their performance is pretty darn good.eb82dd9862e0432a14269e6516ad98f0.jpg

Good for drying cars too.  Help eliminate swirl marks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Good for drying cars too.  Help eliminate swirl marks.

Interesting design with the air blowing through the motor. I like it and have never used it. Usually if I don't like one of these things it gets tossed to the front curb.

JJK

Allow me to expand on the drying point since I recently had the Z4 35is ceramic coated.  I found a Youtube video on touchless car washing and have tried it once and believe it to be a keeper.  I use a foam cannon after the initial wetting procedure.  Allow the foam to do it's work....rinse with no nozzle in a sheeting action.  Then use the blower starting at the top paying attention to cracks between panel and gas filler door.  No touch means no swirl marks.  You guys may already know this procedure but it was new to me.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Allow me to expand on the drying point since I recently had the Z4 35is ceramic coated.  I found a Youtube video on touchless car washing and have tried it once and believe it to be a keeper.  I use a foam cannon after the initial wetting procedure.  Allow the foam to do it's work....rinse with no nozzle in a sheeting action.  Then use the blower starting at the top paying attention to cracks between panel and gas filler door.  No touch means no swirl marks.  You guys may already know this procedure but it was new to me.

I always used my leaf blower to dry my motorcycles.  It was so much easier than trying to hand dry all the nooks and crannies. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, JJkizak said:

The Icelandic bottled beer I consumed in the 1970's was 18% alcohol.

JJK

These go from 5.6 to 7+, depending on which brew it is. This is probably closer to some of our different domestics. They have dozens of craft breweries there now... all for a population of about 365,000 people.

Yeah, I bet that'll work slick......I've been clay barring, polish, sealant and every few car washes use a somewhat new product called 'Bead Maker'. It does just that and works good on glass (windshield), too. It's like putting Rain-X all over your car.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SWL said:

Yeah, I bet that'll work slick......I've been clay barring, polish, sealant and every few car washes use a somewhat new product called 'Bead Maker'. It does just that and works good on glass (windshield), too. It's like putting Rain-X all over your car.

Bead maker?   Is that a wax?  I've always used plain carnuba with great results.I waxed my wife's new car this morning with it.

• Like 1