What I Got Today!

Brac

When you're the first one into a one-owner collection, looking at the condition and he says, "No need to look only played a couple times.  I recorded on cassettes and listened to those."  Mmmmm, NEVER enough cash in your pocket BUT I got a NICE tub full @ a great price!  Whoda thunk it?

dave thompson.jpg

tubfull.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

When you're the first one into a one-owner collection, looking at the condition and he says, "No need to look only played a couple times.  I recorded on cassettes and listened to those."  Mmmmm, NEVER enough cash in your pocket BUT I got a NICE tub full @ a great price!  Whoda thunk it?

dave thompson.jpg

tubfull.jpg

Just buy em all and be done. Sort and sell later, keep the best of yours and his. Where are they?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, rplace said:

Just buy em all and be done. Sort and sell later, keep the best of yours and his. Where are they?

You keep droolin and let Jimi take over.  If I told ya where they were I'd have to kill ya!  The tub is sittin right here with me.  He's 65 and I'll be 70.  I told him if he croaked first to have his wife contact me.  I'd be happy to take those 4' tubs of stash he kept.  He wouldn't even let me peek in the tubs.  I truly fell into one.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, mike stehr said:

Couldn't pass them up for the price. Made completely from old school actual 3/4" solid Mahogany. (except maybe the legs)

DSCN3191.JPG

Solid Mahogany, I've never seen that in wire cutters. Nice!;)

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, mike stehr said:

Couldn't pass them up for the price. Made completely from old school actual 3/4" solid Mahogany. (except maybe the legs)

DSCN3191.JPG

Those are sweet. 12 or 15? I might have a pair of Jensen that would fit.