What I Got Today!

Brac

2 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Congratulations Carl.  Will the lad live close bye.

I'm trying to figure out if the typo and wrong punctuation are meaningful knowing your tendency for accuracy. 

Hour and 45 minutes away.

1 hour ago, babadono said:

Congratulations @CECAA850  I trust all involved are well. Regards for Christina and Jason.

Thank you and everyone else for the well wishes. 

Son in law has been gone for the last 2 weeks on military maneuvers so their lawn was a mess.  I just spent the last 5 hours tidying it up.  Glad to be out of the heat.  Going back to the hospital after supper.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I'm trying to figure out if the typo and wrong punctuation are meaningful knowing your tendency for accuracy. 

Hour and 45 minutes away.

No hidden meaning Carl.  Auto “correct” was responsible for the typo and I’m responsible for the incorrect punctuation and the failure to catch the auto in-correction.  

I see that your new grandson will be living near you.  That will make cutting the grass much easier.

2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

i’m at the point that i hope my kids stop having kids.  I think grandchild number 12 is on the way.  i told one of my daughters, “You do know what causes this don’t you?"

Just give her an aspirin to use for birth control.  Works every time.  If she asks you how it will prevent pregnancy tell her to take it and hold it between her knees.

I went shopping but couldn't find what I was looking for so I didn't get anything yesterday either. At least I made contact with an AD that will hopefully be my advocate at the dealer.

I did find out some interesting information though, contrary to popular belief,  one can actually order items from the dealer instead of just buying off the shelf.

10 hours ago, polizzio said:

↑ nice, really nice. I'm guessing you must have a pretty large collection of blu rays :)

About 180 Blu-Ray's but I can also load CD's and my music DVD's. This thing is a beast! Very happy so far with how easy it is to find and play media. Picture quality is great also and on par with my OPPO 105

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, TasDom said:

About 180 Blu-Ray's but I can also load CD's and my music DVD's. This thing is a beast! Very happy so far with how easy it is to find and play media. Picture quality is great also and on par with my OPPO 105

You should tell everyone what you paid for that bad boy!