What I Got Today!

Brac

broke four ribs once ... had trouble getting out of bed the pain was so bad. 
no idea how Brees broke 11 and played football a few weeks later. 

I hear that I’m on 2 types of pain pills and it still is very hard to do anything , I force myself as much as possible I don’t need pneumonia next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Man Gate completed. And paver "landing area" started. Thought it would nice to have a small area in front of steps to the house that is not just gravel, so that ladies don't have to walk in gravel. To heck with the guys, after they drop off the ladies and park they can deal with the gravel:) And the man gate will make more sense when the fence butts up to it, you'll see.

P1010913.jpg

P1010912.jpg

P1010911.jpg

P1010910.jpg

P1010914.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, babadono said:

Man Gate completed. And paver "landing area" started. Thought it would nice to have a small area in front of steps to the house that is not just gravel, so that ladies don't have to walk in gravel. To heck with the guys, after they drop off the ladies and park they can deal with the gravel:) And the man gate will make more sense when the fence butts up to it, you'll see.

P1010914.jpg

reminds me of the toll booth in Blazing Saddles.

• Haha 1

Well, I certainly didn't ask for it, but I/we got it. So far we've received about 3 inches of snow here in our area of East Texas. It can stop any time now!!!! Here is a picture I took from our back porch, down towards our woods, about 30 minutes ago. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

IMG_2055a.thumb.jpg.9c2d72b1f5a6643c202557a1428788af.jpg

• Like 7