What I Got Today!

Brac

5 minutes ago, JJkizak said:

How are you going to get it off the truck?

JJK

easy , grab the pallet with a forklift  , or  by hand slide out  the pallet till it clears  the tailgate  ,place a wood pallet on the ground  ,  then stand , slide  the shovel onto the pallet 

I really didn't need a fifth turntable but I have always wanted a Thorens, Its a TD-145 which is same as a TD-160  but has auto lift with shut off at end of record. New belt, dustcover and armrest on the way. Looking into cartridge options if anyone has suggestions. Currently using a Shure M91-ED and it sounds really good but I think a better match might be out there.

PXL_20211009_202959417.thumb.jpg.396fc59fb7b832a97e940ed13b253bcb.jpg

• Like 5

Looks like those bottles are filled with coke.😀 There are items posted in this thread at times, where a link to who makes it and its specs would be cool. So this is a 300B pre and a headphone amp,yes?  I see that it can be ordered as a kit, hand built?   

• Like 1

On 10/14/2021 at 9:28 AM, Shiva said:

Looks like those bottles are filled with coke.😀 There are items posted in this thread at times, where a link to who makes it and its specs would be cool. So this is a 300B pre and a headphone amp,yes?  I see that it can be ordered as a kit, hand built?   

Transcendent Sound "The Masterpiece" 300B OTL. Purchased from a seller on usaudiomart.  2015 build with a few upgrades.  Tubes are 2 Psvane 12au7s and 2 Shuguang Treasure Black Bottle 300B-Z.  THD less than 0.1%, gain 12db, SN 100 dBA.

Will be paired with an ATI 1502 (150 wpc) in a second system.  Listened to 3 CDs (John Lee Hooker, Sonny Rollins, Over The Rhine) yesterday and was PLEASED!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Transcendent Sound "The Masterpiece" 300B OTL. Purchased from a seller on usaudiomart.  2015 build with a few upgrades.  Tubes are 2 Psvane 12au, and 2 Shuguang Treasure Black Bottle 300B-Z.  THD less than 0.1%, gain 12db, SN 100 dBA.

Will be paired with an ATI 1502 (150 wpc) in a second system.  Listened to 3 CDs (John Lee Hooker, Sonny Rollins, Over The Rhine) yesterday and was PLEASED!