klipschorns

dirtmudd

What finish is that?  I'd like to know what the sn is but I forgive fuzzy pics of labels because I can't take clear pics of labels either.

The custom grill looks well done, but I'm not sure how that affects the value.  My guess would be a little less value, but not much.  I guess it depends on whether or no the buyer likes it.

11 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Have you checked these out @Arrow#422?  

@DizRotus  No sir, although I was aware of the listing.

Looks like seller has had some other nice items for sale in the past as noted with a previous post from Opus2k9 :

A quick Google search of the contact number shows this:

5978eb69bc7a0_ScreenShot2017-07-26at3_17_59PM.png.1e87fa1a46b624f3b48ca8621ffac442.png

@wvu80

There "were" a pair in Cheboygan Michigan that recently (this weekend) sold for $1000.

He had to sell them before the escrow closed on his house - no room to take them with.

One was beat up with crushed top corner, tags were in both black & red ink, and had mismatched signatures.

Consecutive serial numbers were also suspect & 4-1/2 hours one way were plenty enough not to pursue them.

• Like 1