Towers or bookshelfs for 10 x 12 bedroom

37 minutes ago, tylerstoddard368 said:

Any good?

I don't track Klipsch professional speakers, so I don't have the exact answer to your question.  Heresy's for home use average about $400 as a general rule.  The H2's average $478.

I've read where a lot of people like the professional Heresy over the home version because it has better power handling and a very "live!" dynamic sound.

I've never heard Hersey's live and in-person, so that's all I've got.

+++

Edit:  I just saw where you weren't sure (???) what @Tasdom put in his post.  I'm not sure but I don't think emoticons show up on cell phones, Tapatalk etc, very well.

His response to your question "is this any good?"  was two thumbs-up.

Eeesh...that's a toughy.  I personally would prefer the RF-82 II paired with a sub, that's the foundations of a good system when you get a bigger room.  But the RP-160M's are nothing to balk at either.  I guess at the same price, I'd take the towers - simply because while the real estate would be the same, and the towers will sound just as good - added costs would be in the stands.  And while I know you can get them for cheap, it's still added cost.

I think my vote would go to the RF-82 II's.

3 minutes ago, tylerstoddard368 said:

Thanks for the input and sorry for all the questions. I've heard that the 82's are really bright is that true?

And on an unrelated note.... I thought rf7's were big
https://orlando.craigslist.org/ele/d/jmlab-focal-electra-floor/6180161030.html

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Give them some good clean power, and you shouldn't have much of a problem.

As for the size...well, why not just get some Jubes?

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on condition, I've seen a few still selling at $1000 in mint condition in Cherry.  The RT line is...really gnarly for lack of a better description.  I'd say it'd give the 115SW a real run for its money.  I would probably prefer the 12 to it myself.