Rc-62ii with rf-7ii

Rayman

I once owned the RC-62 with my RF-63's.  Sounded great and was happy until I found a cherry RC-64 for a steal.  IMO, very noticeable improvement.  I would bet the same would be for the RC-62II and RC-64II.

Bill

• Like 1

I'm in a similar situation.  I have a RC62ii with a pair of RP280s.  Ideally I would get a 440 or 450 but $$ is always an issue.  Is the 62 OK?  Sure it is.  Sounds great.  Would the 440 or 450 or 64 be better?  Of course it would.  That's not the question.  To me the question is, does what I have work OK and sound OK enough to keep.

For me, it's yes for now.  Eventually I'll change because it's never done, it's never enough and upgraditis is always lingering around the corner!!!  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• Moderators

I think cgolf nailed it.  The RC-62 is a very capable center.....the RC-64 is however better.  Yes the RC-62ii will sound OK with RF-7ii.  The RC-64ii will sound GREAT with the RF-7ii.  And if if you want the BEST, get a third RF-7ii.  :P

It often comes down to budget and what you are looking for.