WTB: Emotiva XPA-5 2nd Gen

ActionJ2614

Yes, I have posted on The Emporium many times over the past 2-3 weeks, than again last night. I have have had zero replies for WTB: XPA-5 Gen 2. I think part of the issue is the Gen 3's are quite a bit more than the Gen 2 were. I have also posted on the AVS Forum and just missed out on one yesterday because the seller replied to a newer post than mine first.

Edited by ActionJ2614
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

I have noticed the prices on used Emo gear has gone up drastically.

Absolutely, the Gen 3 Emotiva amps have jumped up in price quite a bit. Even with higher used prices of the first and second Gen gear, they are a bargain compared to the new line. Emotiva added middle men to the sales now so they have to have a larger profit margin in order to keep the retailers happy. That was a point I argued with Dan Laufman, the owner. He told me over and over that Emotiva selling internet direct would remain the same price wise once they added retailers. I think anyone who understands anything about business knows that is not possible.

• Like 1