Forte I grill rubber holder inserts

ricktate

Derrick my son has some Forte I and one of the little rubber grommets that holds the grill on is missing. Has anyone had any luck finding these ?? I have not looked yet but thought I would throw this out to see.

They look like something I have seen somewhere before but cant figure it out. I will see if he can post picture of it. Thanks for any help.

I posted the following a while back when I was working on my Fortes:

Forgot to mention that I used Liquid Nails Perfect Glue Fuze It (PG-00) for the grill peg inserts.  It's a clear, flexible glue that comes in a small tube.  The package said it was good for wood and rubber, so I figured it would be a good choice.

I used a small craft foam applicator to put a layer in the holes in the motorboard as well as a layer on the insert, making sure that I had a thin layer on the lip of the insert too.  After inserting the inserts into the holes, I applied pressure to the inserts every few minutes until the glue set up in about 30 minutes.  

I believe that gluing the inserts did help seal the cabinet a bit, as the PR push test seems to last a bit longer.