FS - Klipsch Cornwall Speakers

cjmustang69

Selling my Klipsch Cornwall speakers.  I'm second owner of this pair of Cornwalls. Speakers are in very good cosmetic condition, with only a very few minor marks on cabinets.  I'll add more photos later today of cabinets, drivers.  Speakers include original B-3 crossovers as well as upgraded ALK crossovers.  Also have the original K-77 drivers, as well as Crites CT-120 drivers.  Speakers have sequential serial numbers (I'll add serial numbers later today - I believe these were produced in 1979) as well as original cartons.  I purchased the risers from Crites, so they are not original.  Asking $1,350 for everything.  Speakers are located in Chapel Hill, NC and for local sale only.  

IMG_0932.JPG

• Like 1

I love my Cornwall's...ALL of them. And the B-3 crossover hasn't made me want for more.

Yours look to be walnut! Beautiful.

But inquiring minds want to know. 

What are you replacing them with?

And good luck with your sale.

Very difficult decision to sell my Cornwalls.  I have been attempting to downsize my systems for the past 1 and 1/2 years as I expect my living space to become smaller once my wife retires and we relocate to Florida.  At this time, don't expect to replace these Cornwalls - in fact - will likely sell my Scott LK-48 integrated amp which I primarily used to drive my Cornwalls.  I have several McIntosh Solid State amps and a McIntosh tube preamp and McIntosh solid state preamp which I intend to keep long term.  I also have a pair of Quad ESL-2905 speakers which I intend to keep.  I'll likely keep an eye out for a smaller pair of speakers which I can use with one of the McIntosh front ends.

Having difficult time with downloading photos - but the serial numbers of speakers are:

13R760 and 13R761

The original tags are intact on back of each speaker.  I'll add additional photos once I've figured out how to do so.  

Nicely kept Cornwalls @cjmustang69, Those 15s look so small with the grill off. Good Luck with your move and all!

Just remember, when it's hot and you want to jump in the water... don't. It's not like up here where you just get muddy feet. You might loose a foot to a lizard down there.

I was there for a decade but back in NC now, the cape was as far south as I went. South of about Vero there are houseplants beside the turnpike 20 feet high.

Got some Heresy IIs if you would like to trade to smaller?

We haven't finalized location.  At this point we believe it will either be near Pontre Vedra or near Tampa.  My wife has family/friends near Jacksonville - therefore Pontre Vedra would be convenient to see them.  However, we have stayed near Tampa/Clearwater Beach several times and really liked the gulf coast.  My wife has 3 years until she retires, so we have some time to finalize our decision.