Ignore IGNORANCE & Boorish behavior

DizRotus

Dang.  I thought this thread was going to be about after market horns and hot rod drivers.

Did I miss a spirited thread that was loaded with "Boorish" behavior?   Its been like a sewing circle around here for a good while.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Max2 said:

Dang.  I thought this thread was going to be about after market horns and hot rod drivers.

Did I miss a spirited thread that was loaded with "Boorish" behavior?   Its been like a sewing circle around here for a good while.

Now you've done it...just made me drop a stitch!  Where are the moderators when you need one??

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, HDBRbuilder said:

Now you've done it...just made me drop a stitch!  Where are the moderators when you need one??

Hey someone has to keep the blood flowing through these cronies around here, including my own

OK, Don't know about the past but since this spring I've read a lot of good stuff from about all the screen names I've seen at this thread. Went and spread likes all over and could probably do more.

Geeze, I know about being bullied, should have a novel and a tv movie with righties or lefties begging me to speak. 

So F'n what (Metallica). Doubt any of you care, and I don't care if you don't (the Cure?).  Darnit snowflake, don't melt if somebody doesn't like your opinion. 

Be decent to folks and you might get that back, Listen to your "Happy" tunes and get over yourself. Had this in the car today..... ( All That You Dream) Makes me smile

Untitled5.jpg

• Like 2

I don't know what I stepped in here but apparently I missed something along the way. This wdeco guy sounds like he's having a bad day so I'll go back to my corner and let you guys hate each other. God Bless you all.

Keith

• Moderators
1 minute ago, jimjimbo said:

Ah, and ANOTHER threat.....want my address?  Come and visit.

Enough. Everybody is tired of it. Scroll on and ignore each other. Seriously, the mods are tired of the crap. 

Tired of the complaints about y'all, tired of the bullying, tired of the childish jr high school behavior. 

Do either of you have any idea how foolish you look and how sick everyone is of this?  

Scroll on. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

Enough. Everybody is tired of it. Scroll on and ignore each other. Seriously, the mods are tired of the crap. 

Tired of the complaints about y'all, tired of the bullying, tired of the childish jr high school behavior. 

Do either of you have any idea how foolish you look and how sick everyone is of this?  

Scroll on. 

Where are the triple likes?  Thank you Christy.  Let's hope it sinks in.

8 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

Scroll on. 

I think they need to meet midway somewhere, get a Motel and bang each other...

Let's get this out into the open.  This is never going to go away until the person who unjustly accused me of something I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH, apologizes and admits his mistake.  However, he apparently doesn't have the ballz to do that.  I have brought this out before, asked for evidence, etc, and it was never forthcoming.  I do not tolerate unjust accusations about my character, or my family, and I will never tolerate threats or disrespectful comments about either as well.  Sorry, but it's not in my nature to just lay down and take it. 

• Moderators

Let's get this out into the open.  This is never going to go away until the person who unjustly accused me of something I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH, apologizes and admits his mistake.  However, he apparently doesn't have the ballz to do that.  I have brought this out before, asked for evidence, etc, and it was never forthcoming.  I do not tolerate unjust accusations about my character, or my family, and I will never tolerate threats or disrespectful comments about either as well.  Sorry, but it's not in my nature to just lay down and take it. 

Take it to PMs and off this forum. 

And my apologies to those on the forum who know me, and understand.

• Like 1