Price drop on rf7 ii when rf7 iii's come out?

They might, but I'd imagine that it'd only be a little bit.  The RF-7's have no problems selling, so I can't imagine they need to liquidate them really.  Palladium was a different story since they were generally for a niche of people.  RF-7's?  Not so much.

• 2 weeks later...

Hit up [mention=59101]MetropolisLakeOutfitters[/mention] For pricing on them. Don't think the 7ii will change at all except where they are advertised for full retail. But if you buy from the right place you'll never pay that anyways. And you will not see "b-stock" go down at all. 

Yeah I already got pricing from him on them I think you said 1800 But maybe I can find and on the used market for less

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, tylerstoddard368 said:

Yeah I already got pricing from him on them I think you said 1800 But maybe I can find and on the used market for less

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Possibly. Someone on the Facebook owner group just picked up a set of 7ii's, RP-450c, RP-250s pair and a r-115sw for 1000$. Killer find. 

• 3 weeks later...