(SOLD)KW-120-THX SUBWOOFER with amp

Discgolfer123

11 hours ago, Discgolfer123 said:

I unfortunately do not have original boxes; I am not opposed to the idea if you have suggestions.

Tim

I don't know if it would be practical or not but in the past, I've gone to a UPS store, handed them what I wanted shipped and let them get the buyers credit card info over the phone while I was in the store.  They wrapped, packed, insured and sent.  All I had to do was get it to the store.

• Like 2

On 7/30/2017 at 0:47 AM, Discgolfer123 said:

I have a pair of KW-120-THX subwoofers with KA-1000 amp. This is for local pickup only from Houston TX 77546. Asking $1,400 for all. Will update with pictures.

Tim

U have 2 of these subs and KA-1000 Amp????...... Thats a GREAT DEAL!

16 hours ago, Discgolfer123 said:

Thanks for the comments I wish my new amp had a place to connect a subwoofer, these wouldn't be going anywhere.

Showing my ignorance here.................The subwoofer amp doesn't have high level inputs?

1 hour ago, Discgolfer123 said:

It dosnt appear so line  level only, I am looking for something like what Rel does.

Tim

I can get a couple REL subs if u are looking. I'll have to get model numbers if u are in fact interested. I bought a few SVS subs from this company and he had some REL and didn't realize what they were until last night. Might should have picked those up too lol. Hadn't heard of them before.

I live here in Houston.  I'm waiting on a sale of property, which if it happens soon I would love to get these. 

Don't hold them quite yet for me if you have a good solid offer otherwise, but I am hoping that the property sells and if it does and these are still available I would love to grab them.