Electro-Voice DC One Active XO and Software/PC

JustAuBy

I'm selling my EV DC-One 2in/6out DSP/XO.  This has done everything i needed it to do and the software is very easy to use.  I utilized this on a DIY 3 way project i had using Altec bass bins, Dave Harris Eliptrac horns, TAD 4002's, and some home made subs.  Also included in the sale is an Acer laptop with the Electro-Voice XO/DSP software already loaded onto it.  This PC is nothing special but it does the job, and runs on windows 7.  There software does not run on windows 10 which i learned while setting everything up.  I build PC's and Cyrpto mining rigs for a side job and this laptop is wiped of all bloatware, only EV software is loaded.  FYI you can utilize the DC-One's screen to adjust settings as well.  Specs and EV's description below.  $750 $650 shipped to US, buyer to cover 3% PP fee.  Will accept friends and family.

EV's Website description:

Based on a 2-in, 6-out topology, the DC-One is a rackmountable loudspeaker controller from Electro-Voice designed primarily for users of small-to-medium sized sound systems in both mobile and installed applications. Based on a powerful SHARC processor, it is 100% compatible with all settings from other Electro-Voice signal processors. Includes software for optional control via a PC.

A large part of EV DC-One's development was aimed at ensuring that users can easily handle its serious digital horsepower and high-end audio performance. Though free PC-Editor software is available, the DC-One speaker controller can be easily operated via the front panel. Direct access buttons, 6 predefined configuration modes (1 being free configuration), straightforward output delay settings, and true professional metering all allow for safe operation. 

The DC-One's unique front-panel access control allows the user to select a personal library of accessible presets (out of 60 factory and 20 user presets). In addition, the user can determine which individual parameters in each preset are locked (e.g. factory predefined output parameters) or editable (e.g. master EQ or delay settings). 

The EV DC-One has a 19" chassis that is deep enough to match typical amplifier depths, a front-panel USB connector for the PC-Editor, and accepts either analog or digital (AES-EBU) input signals; a 6-dB input pad is available. The RS232 on the rear also provides 8 contact closures for preset changes or allows 2 units to be linked for larger systems. The PC-Editor software, as well as firmware updates allowing additional functions, will be available on Electro-Voice's website.

SPECIFICATIONS
Analog Inputs: 2 XLR (Electronically Balanced), 2 XLR THRU OUT (Electronically Balanced)
Digital Inputs: 1 XLR AES/EBU (2 Ch.)
Analog Outputs: 6 XLR (Electronically Balanced)
Nominal Input Voltage: 1.23V / +4dBu
Maximum Input Voltage: 8.7V / +21dBu (Without -6dB Analog Pad Engaged)
Nominal Output Voltage: 1.23V / +4dBu
Maximum Output Voltage: 8.7V / +21dBu
Input Impedance (balanced): 10kOhmÎ
Output Impedance (balanced): 50 Ohms
A/D Conversion: 24-Bit Delta-Sigma
D/A Conversion: 24-Bit Delta-Sigma
Sample Rate: 48kHz
Data Format: 24-Bit
Internal Processing: 32-Bit Floating Point
Frequency Response: 10Hz-22kHz (± 0.5 dB)
Dynamic Range: 111 dB (unweighted, band limited 22Hz-22kHz)
THD+N: < 0.01% (band limited 22Hz-22kHz)
Control Protocol: Front Panel USB Connector
Mains Voltage: 100-240 VAC
Power Consumption: 25W
Electronics Type: Processor
Weight: 11 lb.
Dimensions: 19" W x 1-3/4" H x 14" D

Capture.PNG