WTB or WTT for Klipsch Bookshelf for Office

Youthman

6 hours ago, Youthman said:

I located a pair that was posted last night.  They are brand new in box, never been hooked up.  Seller is willing to ship.  And they are under my desired budget.  Fingers crossed....

Good Luck!

A few posts back, Klipsch KSBs were mentioned. Didn't think of them earlier but the KSB 3.1 is a great bookshelf speaker. A different grille shape but they sound very good. 8" woofer and front ported. They can be had for under $200 shipped easy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-KSB-3-1-Bookshelf-Speakers-excellent-/132348639092?epid=1424589061&hash=item1ed097f774:g:5BsAAOSw-z9Zxa1p

I hope your 61 deal goes through!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Rivernuggets said:

Good Luck!

A few posts back, Klipsch KSBs were mentioned. Didn't think of them earlier but the KSB 3.1 is a great bookshelf speaker. A different grille shape but they sound very good. 8" woofer and front ported. They can be had for under $200 shipped easy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-KSB-3-1-Bookshelf-Speakers-excellent-/132348639092?epid=1424589061&hash=item1ed097f774:g:5BsAAOSw-z9Zxa1p

I hope your 61 deal goes through!

I own three pair of the KSB 3.1 and I have them set up in a 7.1 with a KSP-C6 and a sub. Really nice sounding speaker. Here is a pair in great shape on Ebay. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-KSB-3-1-Bookshelf-Speakers-excellent-/132352452550?epid=1424589061&hash=item1ed0d227c6:g:5BsAAOSw-z9Zxa1p

• Moderators
21 hours ago, Boilermaker86 said:

Keep us posted!!! Rooting for you!

Thanks.  Seller is pretty slow in communication.  Waiting to hear back on shipping.

20 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

Yourthman. I can get my hands on a set of rb51’s if that will help you out. One of the drivers is dinged up but still works. Email me and let me know

Thanks Carl, I saw that one listed.  If the 61's don't work out, I might give the 51's a try, even though they are not front ported.

20 hours ago, Rivernuggets said:

I haven't heard the KSB Series.  Prefer the looks of the copper though.

19 hours ago, teaman said:

I own three pair of the KSB 3.1 and I have them set up in a 7.1 with a KSP-C6 and a sub. Really nice sounding speaker. Here is a pair in great shape on Ebay. 

Thx

• Moderators

I texted the seller last night at 8pm, then again at 8:30am this morning.  I called and left a voicemail at 10:30am this morning, another text and voicemail at 6:45pm.

I really do not understand sellers sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...