SOLD....Emotive XPA-5 Gen 1

USNRET

So I had to travel to San Antonio and took the opportunity to hit some audio outlets since we have jack nadda in my town. I found an open box McIntosh amp that has my wanting factor stirred up.  Currently sitting in Randolph AFB VOQ watching football so I have no photos.

I would need to sell a gen 1 XPA-5 amp that is in near perfect condition. I say near perfect because my dumb azz dropped a switch or router off the back of the rack a couple of years ago and it bounced off one of the RCA inputs and it is now slightly bent down. Works 4.0 but it is bent. The amp is otherwise defect free, I try to keep my schitt clean. This amp has been used with Khorns and Belles, Marantz and Mc pre pros with zero floor noise.

i have factory box. Amp is about 5-6 years old so the factory warranty is expired I would guess.

Help me spend money on the McIntosh amp by paying $600 $550 plus 1/2 shipping from 78418 for the Emo XPA-5

• Like 1

Fantastic amp, with very low noise floor if any. Lots of power too, the XPA-5 in Gen 1 trim is actually preferred for myself over the Gen 2 although I own two of each. I like the higher gain in the Gen 1 and these things are pretty much bullet-proof. Priced right too!

GLWS!

Tim

Just got back from the trip and measured my accommodations. I have about 1/4" left over due to face size. I have cooling space since the body is smaller than the face plate so the Emo is still up. IF i get a buyer I will contact the store to see if my find is still available. The store's installers are coming down from San Antone Tuesday and will delivery the new one if I buy by then.

You San Antonio boys can keep that traffic crappola. I made three trips this past week and do not care to go back.

Traffic.jpg