Center channel advice please

Trippigs

I am assembling a 5.1 home theater set-up and would appreciate some advice. Currently have Cornwalls for front l/r, KG4s for rear l/r, Fitzmaurice THTLP sub and a KSF-C5 center. I have yet to hear any of this because everything is packed as our new home is being built....just driving me crazy. However, I was searching for a Heresy as a center upgrade when a nice gentleman offered a KG4. Would this serve better than the KSF-C5 or perhaps on par with a Heresy?  

sonically another Cornwall would be best for Center duty...a Heresy (not a ll or lll) might be next and an Academy next...

The kg line is different and the KSF different still...

I have 3 Heresys across the front for my HT and like it best followed by a KSF-C7 or Academy...

Good luck with your choice

Bill

Good idea but I am past that option because my cabinetry is already built....this is a current photo without cabinet doors. The large l/r slots are for the Cornwalls. The middle bottom slot is for a Fitzmaurice THTLP sub. The upper middle slot is for the center speaker. Other slots are for a sink, refridge, open displays and albums. Not shown are two floating shelves on the rear wall for the KG4 surrounds.

Media cabinetry.JPG