SOLD - 2 > H H Scott metal cabinets

T2K

I have (2) H H Scott leatherette cabinets that I don't need. I have had them for probably 15 years. They came to me wrapped around an H H Scott 222-C and an H H Scott 350 tuner from the original owner. One has slight scratching at the 4 corners from stacking, otherwise they're nice. I'm wondering if there is any interest here in these cabinets, otherwise they're going to a local charity. Asking $80.00 for the pair shipped ground in continental US. Payment would go directly to a non-profit.

Keith

IMG_0801 (640x480).jpg

IMG_0800 (640x480) (640x480).jpg

IMG_0802 (640x480).jpg

IMG_0803 (640x480).jpg

IMG_0804 (640x481).jpg

IMG_0805 (640x480).jpg

• Like 1

• Moderators

We would like to thank both the seller and the purchaser for their support of the Klipsch Museum of Audio History. You guys are the best. 

Christy Luquet

Secretary

Chairman of Membership Services

Klipsch Heritage Museum Association. 

Man, looks nice. I wish I could paint you a mental picture of those cabinets when I first saw them. I visited a local guy around 15 years ago that had a Sansui turntable for sale, among lots of other vintage electronics. The turntable was nice. I still have it. I bought it for practically nothing and replaced the belt. Works perfectly.

While there I saw those cabinets with the Scott 222-C and Scott tuner inside the cabs (tuner stacked on top of integrated amp) I couldn't believe it. I asked about the 'old' amp and tuner and yes they were for sale. Of course I bought those too.

When I was in high school Denny I worked in a warehouse part time as a packer for an equipment company. I got lots of practice. The wife ordered some porcelain last week from your neck of the woods so the packing came in handy for the cabinets. Thanks for buying them.

Keith