WTB: Nice Pair of K-55M/V Mid Drivers with Horns

LalaWoots

I have a nice pair of K-55-V from some Khorns but I don't have horns.  I'm not actively looking to sell but I would if it helps you out.

If @jimjimbocan help you please feel free to do some business with him first, then use me as a backup if needed.

Nico Boom has a really fine set of K55 on which he chamfered the driver exit tube and he did beautiful job, they will sound better than stock as a result. You can search under his name, he posted them for sale week or two back.

I am not referring to the M200 Community drivers he had for sale these are K55 from his LaScala.

5 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Which horns?

The K-600 for Heresy 1 speakers; are they all metal or also fiberglass and which sound best?

5 hours ago, wvu80 said:

I have a nice pair of K-55-V from some Khorns but I don't have horns.  I'm not actively looking to sell but I would if it helps you out.

If @jimjimbocan help you please feel free to do some business with him first, then use me as a backup if needed.

Great offer, I will send a PM if after a while I don't find any that are suitable.

2 hours ago, moray james said:

Nico Boom has a really fine set of K55 on which he chamfered the pole pieces he did beautiful job and they will sound much better than stock as a result. You can search under his name, he posted them for sale week or two back.

Great, looking right now. If you are referring to the Community 200 drivers (nice), he already sold them.

This is for my first speaker build and I am trying to duplicate the set of Heresy HIP's I recently acquired. I already have the EV12L woofers, T-35 tweeters, and HIP Xovers. I just need the mid drivers and horns and the enclosure which I will put together.

I will also consider suggestions (I am a newbie) for something other than Klipsch that would match what I am building.

Thanks everyone.

41 minutes ago, LalaWoots said:
5 hours ago, wvu80 said:

Great offer, I will send a PM if after a while I don't find any that are suitable.

Have you been following Ebay?  Here are some K-55-V, but what is more important is the Seller indicated he will have some other components, so maybe contact him and see if some horns are to follow.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Vintage-Klipsch-K-55-V-Compression-Drivers-Pair-/152640318593?hash=item238a126c81:g:4QUAAOSwpXNZejp4

There are some K-55-V w/ horns as well, but it looked pricey to me, but I really don't know what those things regularly sell for.

2 hours ago, LalaWoots said:

The K-600 for Heresy 1 speakers; are they all metal or also fiberglass and which sound best?

Great, looking right now. If you are referring to the Community 200 drivers (nice), he already sold them.

This is for my first speaker build and I am trying to duplicate the set of Heresy HIP's I recently acquired. I already have the EV12L woofers, T-35 tweeters, and HIP Xovers. I just need the mid drivers and horns and the enclosure which I will put together.

I will also consider suggestions (I am a newbie) for something other than Klipsch that would match what I am building.

Thanks everyone.

Heresy 1s and the HIPs I had both had the very common aluminum K-700 Horn.  Check ebay.

I have a pair of K55-x drivers will sell for $125.00.  [ No horns ]  I am in North Dallas.

Crites discription:

Atlas PD-5VH Alnico Midrange drivers.  Same as the K-55V and K-55X.  Shipping for a pair of these new drivers is $13.00 in the US.

Pair Atlas PD-5VH Drivers:  $288.00

Hello I just upgraded 3 pairs of cornwalls and 2 pair of lascalas to the new bob crites crossovers, tweeters, and midranges, and woofers. I have 5 pairs of various midranges I could sell . Please give me a call at 765 749 9792 so we can discuss what I have available. Thank you

13 minutes ago, Mck240 said:

Hello I just upgraded 3 pairs of cornwalls and 2 pair of lascalas to the new bob crites crossovers, tweeters, and midranges, and woofers. I have 5 pairs of various midranges I could sell . Please give me a call at 765 749 9792 so we can discuss what I have available. Thank you

@Maximus89is doing a restoration project and may need a few parts.  This will alert him to your post.

+++

Edit:  Almost forgot my manners.  Welcome to the Klipsch Forums Mr. @Mck240

If you are doing all those upgrades to that many Klipsch speakers you may be a newcomer here but obviously not a rookie.  Please feel free to start a thread and talk about the upgrades you did and how they sound.

-Dave

• Like 1

Thank you Dave . Im trying to figure out how to work this website. I actually would like to sell my used klipsch Cornwall parts and lascalas used parts. I have 5 pair of midranges available to sell, 4 pair of k77 tweeters 3 pair of 15 inch woofers and 4 pair of used crossovers.  If anyone is interested they can call me at(

765) 749-9792 to try to work out a fair deal. Thank you very much for the welcome too

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mck240 said:

Thank you Dave . Im trying to figure out how to work this website. I actually would like to sell my used klipsch Cornwall parts and lascalas used parts. I have 5 pair of midranges available to sell, 4 pair of k77 tweeters 3 pair of 15 inch woofers and 4 pair of used crossovers.  If anyone is interested they can call me at(

765) 749-9792 to try to work out a fair deal. Thank you very much for the welcome too

Mck240, it was good conversing with you, thanks for the two pairs of K-77M and one pair of K-55M. Forum members, he still has plenty of parts left plus he is one of the nicest individuals I have spoken to in a very long time.

• Like 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, wvu80 said:

Please feel free to start a thread and talk about the upgrades you did and how they sound.

I agree @Mck240.  I am buying one of his K77M tweeters.  Super nice guy.  He sent me a photo of his customized Red & Black Cornstalas and LaScalas.  Man they look amazing!  @Mck240 we would all love to see you start a new thread about them.

• Like 1