Klipsch Pro Badges?

DizRotus

I'm refurbishing KP-201s for my son.  One of the existing grills is missing a badge and the other badge is beat up.  Does anyone have a pair they could spare to put a smile on the face of a veteran of Afghanistan?  Is anyone able to direct me to a phone number at Klipsch that might help?  Photos of the beat up badge are attached.  I've posted a similar inquiry in the Pro Audio forum.  Any assistance is much appreciated. Are you out there @colterphoto1 and @HDBRbuilder?

IMG_0322 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0323 (Medium).JPG

I have a brand new pair of the plastic version available.   I have been saving them forever thinking someday I'd have a use for them. They would be a gift for your veteran son.  PM me your address and I'll send them out.  If you don't use them, send them back.  d.

IMG_1634.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dwillie said:

I have a brand new pair of the plastic version available.   I have been saving them forever thinking someday I'd have a use for them. They would be a gift for your veteran son.  PM me your address and I'll send them out.  If you don't use them, send them back.  d.

d,

Thank you.  The PM is on the way.

1 hour ago, dwillie said:

They are on their way!   Chicago to Detroit = Monday.     d.   

Monday, unless they go by Amtrak Wolverine which invariably gets hung up in Niles.  I think the engineer has a thing for Niles' own Tommy James and the Shondells.  He probably stops to visit the Hank Panky Museum.

Thank you very much.  I'll attach them and post photos.

They arrived today, Saturday, just in time to go to the party.  My son loves the look they bring to his H1s as an homage to KP-201s.   We decided to attach them as mirror images, rather than both in the lower right corner, as we've seen on real KP products.

Thank you @dwillie.  You've made a young man and his old father very pleased.  The darker photo shows off the badges better.

IMG_0326 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0328 (Medium).JPG