FORUM MEMBERS! PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE!

edzu1234

FORUM MEMBERS!  PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE!       I have a very difficult decision and need the forums help in this matter.   Due to massive repairs on my vehicle I have to part ways with: 2 pairs of RF-63 Speakers or-----1 pair of RF-63 Speakers and 1 pair of KLF-30 Speakers.  I love the sound of both types of speakers! (I have an RC-64 Center).  

PLEASE VOTE FOR WHICH PAIR OF SPEAKERS (RF-63 OR KLF-30 ) YOU WOULD KEEP, AND GIVE ME A EDUCATED REASON-----WHY?????

THANK YOU FORUM MEMBERS FOR YOUR INPUT.

I'm thinking in terms of a fast sale. 

Option 1:  The KLF-30 has a legendary reputation and will be easy to sell, so I would go that way.

Option 2:  Put BOTH speaker pairs up for sale here and CL. A local sale is best for you to avoid shipping.   The RF-63's are also very marketbable.

Sell what you need to cover your expenses, then take the other speaker pairs off the market.

Sorry to hear of your circumstances.  I'm hopeful things will get worked out.

I am a bit biased but sell the KLF-30's and one pair of RF-63's.  There must be a good reason that you have two pairs of 63's.  Plus you have the matching center speaker.  IMO, the KLF-30's come up on the used market more often so if you decided later on to scoop up another pair.

Bill