RF-83, RC-64, & RS62 (LIKE NEW) for $1200 in Palm Harbor, FL

Youthman

ksquared, there is nothing to fear as far as speakers reaching a certain age. There are still people enjoying 1960's KHorns sixty years later. If you are serious about a HT set up this is the best bang for the buck you will probably stumble across.

Tim

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CHASLS2 said:

I would have bought them as he is 30  mins from me.  Just no way they would work in my bedroom with my two subs taking up space.

Two subs in your bedroom???  Gak!  :o

You're my hero!

So how's it feel to be single?  B)

• Like 1

On 8/10/2017 at 11:24 PM, wvu80 said:

@ksquared perfect is the enemy of good.

Grab good before it's gone.   B)

17 hours ago, wvu80 said:

I just grabbed them.  It looks like a road trip to Florida is in order.

OK, now I'm feeling guilty!!  I could have saved you $1200 AND a road trip to Florida. :lol:  But I'll still say Congratulations!

The final decision was, if they were Cherry you would have stayed in WV. :)

As CHASL2 said also, they are very deep speakers.  They are also extremely tall too.

I'll also say a public "Thank You!" to Youthman, who even offered to drive over there so a newbie like me would get a good deal.

Edited by ksquared
  • Like 1

And, to make the trip even more enjoyable, he could swing by High Point NC and pick up a new R-115SW for $600.  The ad says "Today Only" though, but the ad was posted a month ago, so maybe the price has dropped.

https://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/ele/6201857525.html

(And I'm not knowledgeable if it was an Alert! worthy deal or not.  But it is the same price as a used one on eBay.)

• Moderators

Everyone is completely welcome to post in the forum.  That's what we are here for.  Everyone has something they can contribute....from life experience, to knowledge to even deals that they find that might benefit others.  Post away sir!

• Like 1

What's funny is I was trying to convince K squared to buy them, but I end up convincing myself!

I turn this into a long vacation so I'm still in Myrtle Beach with my son. I expect to get home on Friday late and then hook them up and try them by Saturday or Sunday.

I'll let you know how it comes out. 

• Like 4

This will be a brief comment and I'll start a thread on its own.

I just hooked up the RF-83 package in 3.1 mode, ran Audyssey with the Marantz SR-6011 and wow!  These puppies can hold their own against anything.  I love the mid-bass slam, excellent accuracy too.

More later.  B)

• Like 1