Cherry RF II

BlessedPrince

Not to take this too far away from topic but how would these compare in the grand scheme of things against a pair of new Forte 3's?  The RF-7 ii's are 12" taller, weigh 15lbs more,  and dig a little deeper in the low end, etc....pretty solid.  Anyone heard both side by side?  Will opinions lean towards new F3's as they're the "new kid in town"? ;)

4 hours ago, avguytx said:

Not to take this too far away from topic but how would these compare in the grand scheme of things against a pair of new Forte 3's?  The RF-7 ii's are 12" taller, weigh 15lbs more,  and dig a little deeper in the low end, etc....pretty solid.  Anyone heard both side by side?  Will opinions lean towards new F3's as they're the "new kid in town"? ;)

I see these as two different styles/types of speakers.  The RF-7II's are brutes that look aggressive, sound aggressive, but do the little things pretty well.  I see the Fortes(I, II, III) as well balanced speakers that will do all things very well.  Kind of a Swiss Army Knife of speakers.

Bill

23 minutes ago, BlessedPrince said:

I know. It always seems the good deals are in the area where no one seems to be too interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When I lived in UT there would be awesome deals on heritage stuff that would come up every now and again. I would put them in the Alerts section but nobody could take the 8+ hr drive to check them out.

When I lived in UT there would be awesome deals on heritage stuff that would come up every now and again. I would put them in the Alerts section but nobody could take the 8+ hr drive to check them out.

That's a long drive but if I was in the market I'd might go for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk