CLOSED: Klipsch Reference Premier Dolby Atmos System

dm465531

I have a full home theater system set of speakers I would like to sell. They are brand new and still in unopened boxes. The set consists of a pair of RP-280FA in walnut, RP-450CA in walnut and a pair of RP-240S.  I had bought this set for my upstairs room i am converting into a home theater but they are overkill. I need to go with speakers that will not take up so much space.  I am asking $3500 for the set OBO. Let me know if that is unreasonable and we can work something out. I will ship and just ask for the buyer to pay half of the shipping.

• dm465531 changed the title to Price Drop: Klipsch Reference Premier Dolby Atmos System

Had a guy ask about the speakers. The fronts are the RP-280FA Walnut wood veneer versions that they made for a little while and retailed for $1749.99/speaker.  The center is the matching RP-450CA also in Walnut wood veneer and retails for $849.00.  The surrounds are RS-240S.  This is a pretty smashing deal for a set of speakers that have never been used or even opened.  I can get pictures of the boxes but I do not want to actually open the boxes.  If you need pictures of the boxes I can provide them.  I would like to move these so I can get a set that will actually fit in that space. 

• dm465531 changed the title to CLOSED: Klipsch Reference Premier Dolby Atmos System