Klipsch RF-7 II, RC64 ii 4 RS52 II

Speakerleaker

I am thinking of selling my Klipsch 7 speaker setup. This includes my Klipsch RF-7 II towers, RC64 II center channel, and 4 RS52 II Rears. They are in great shape just don't use Like I should and thought about going smaller with the Klipsch THX Setup and hanging the speakers. Not looking to trade as I am sure what I want to do yet. Price is $3,000 FIRM Not a penny less. Located in Murfreesboro TN. Will get pics later. 

Edited by Speakerleaker

1 hour ago, Tasdom said:

How does this sale relate to your thread title?

"Polk LSiM Speaker Package"

It doesn't, i copy and pasted showing my wife the LSMi package as she hates the look of the Klipsch Towers, and when I though I copy and pasted my Craigslist ad, well so I thought, I put the wrong title, lol. And it keeps making duplicates. Can u or someone on here delete the unnecessary ads Please?.   Thanks

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Scrappydue said:

@Youthman can we get this guys thread fixed so it's less confusing or just gone? 

Yeah makes no sense how it did that. I copy and pasted the wrong title and then when I went to redo the page went blank, then said I couldn't post for so many seconds, didn't push anything and then there are 4 posts. Really sorry. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Speakerleaker said:

Not the title u can't. I don't see an edit button anywhere but then again I am new to the forum so maybe there is a way. Not sure. I wanted and admin to delete but i guess that haven't seen yet.

You can edit the title if you edit the first post.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...