avguytx

Sold: Harmony One Remote - Used - $45 shipped

avguytx    367

Since I don't have multiple devices anymore, I don't need this remote.  This is a rechargeable remote and includes the base and receiver.

Sold

dlo20170812_132009.jpg

Youthman    3443

Wow these have come way down in price.  Awesome remote for anyone wanting to get rid of the clutter.  I paid $150 for mine and at the time, that was $50 less than what they were selling for.

Youthman    3443

I'll take it.  PM me your PayPal.  I have a friend that is building a home with a theater room.

avguytx    367

Youthman, I have a person  that PM'd me 35 minutes ago about it...and he didn't post out here.  IF he doesn't buy it, it's yours.  I'll post back here.

avguytx    367

Yeah. No posts in main forum and member since 1/14. And hasn't replied since I  replied back to him and then asked again as youthman was ready. 

nurxhunter    1

I did not realize etiquette is to post replies in public, but I see the logic.  On other sites (HeadFi) they ask not to reply to any for sale ads with public posts.  Did not realize this was a hot item.  I did just pay just before seeing all these posts--yikes!.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

• Like 1

avguytx    367

No worries....all good. All sites are different it seems. I believe here they like to make it public so it's seen just when someone expresses interest. 

Sold pending payment. 

Youthman    3443

No worries at all.  My friend still has a few months before his home is built.  Enjoy the harmony.  I really like mine

USNRET    3775

Here we ask questions and yell "I'll take it" BUT no haggling on price or speaking ill of the item or price in public in the garage sale. PM for any negotiations. Different story in the alert sections since those items are not member owned...let'er rip there.

JL Sargent    6237

Of course there's a mountain of Harmony One remotes on Ebay. I believe one from avguytx would be exactly as described. One off Ebay might not be. 

• Like 1

Youthman    3443
On 8/12/2017 at 9:14 PM, JL Sargent said:

Of course there's a mountain of Harmony One remotes on Ebay.

Yes, I still can't believe how inexpensive they have become.  Not too much more than this one that was listed.  Congrats on the sale.