Decware

xi-razorback

Anybody have any hands on experience with Decware integrated amps? Bought one. 3 or 4 month turnaround. Going to power Cornwalls with it...

Oh boy. You are in for a treat. I run my SE34i.4 thru a pair of 1984 Cornwalls. I love it.

A lot of Decware fans like to run through single driver full range speakers but I happen to like my setup through the horns, not to mention the bass response of the Cornies. A sub is almost not necessary.

Which model Decware did you get and what do you mostly play, vinyl or digital?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, gfxmla said:

Oh boy. You are in for a treat. I run my SE34i.4 thru a pair of 1984 Cornwalls. I love it.

A lot of Decware fans like to run through single driver full range speakers but I happen to like my setup through the horns, not to mention the bass response of the Cornies. A sub is almost not necessary.

Which model Decware did you get and what do you mostly play, vinyl or digital?

m

Bought the Zen Triode Model SE341.5

I play 50 50 Vinyl/Digital and and listen to Blues, classical, rock, Jazz......everything....

How long have you had yours? How long did it take to get it?

I have the Cornwall lll's.

• Like 1

I purchased mine second hand, so about a week...lol.

In all seriousness, I really love the amp. That coupled with the Decware ZP3 phono stage are really great.

I'm a fairly long time lurker on the Decware site, and I'm really surprised by the lack of reference to Heritage line Klipsch models. To my ears this combo of the low wattage Decware and the super efficient Klipsch speakers are a match made in heaven.

~6 watts will take you further than you might expect, but it's a good idea to keep a bigger amp on hand for those times you want to crack the plaster.  The Decware amps are more about resolving inner detail and imaging prowess, all that proverbial single-ended stuff, which they do quite well.

• Like 2