Do SVS subs ever go on sale?

AccessDenied

3 hours ago, wvu80 said:

Your post is fine, I have no problem with it nor do I consider it an attack.  If Jason feels insulted, I'll edit it, no problem.  All he has to do is ask.  He's a big boy and can stand up for himself.  We've had disagreements in the past yet I respect him and his opinion.  You and I can disagree yet if you write something that makes no sense to me, I'll question it.  If I wrote "why do you feel compelled to interject yourself into something that doesn't concern you", would you answer the question or feel that it was a personal attack?  Either way, I can still respect you and your opinion.

He made a moral stance about communism, I was pointing out an inconsistency. 

10 hours ago, jason str said:

Feel free to look for American made DSP products for us to look into.

Surely you realize that you can buy American made Speakerpower amps that have a fully programmable dsp that is way more powerful than what you are using. 

13 minutes ago, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

Surely you realize that you can buy American made Speakerpower amps that have a fully programmable dsp that is way more powerful than what you are using. 

Does not have everything needed in my system and the last thing i need is more power.

> Link for interested folks <

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

Foreign parts, designed and assembled in USA, just like Klipsch.

Edit:  I take that back, I see the larger amps they do now are Made in USA by local vendors.

But I don't recall our new forum friend Denied Access asking about subs with a particular Country of Origin.  

Personally I like SVS.  Very easy to deal with, the higher ups are very approachable, logistics with shipping and whatnot are nice and tight, prices are protected, the build quality is super nice, their reputation is stellar to say the least, they try to educate people with technical articles, their accessories like wires are nice yet very reasonably priced compared to other similar offerings, when you call them up you get people who know what they're talking about every time, when somebody wants a 15-16" sub they end up with a proper 175 pound monster, they double box everything which is a dream for shipping purposes, even a single PB16-Ultra gets properly strapped to a pallet and is a thing of beauty as far as freight shipping goes since they obviously care greatly, to be honest it's hard to ask for much more in a modern audio company.  

28 minutes ago, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

Personally I like SVS.  Very easy to deal with, the higher ups are very approachable, logistics with shipping and whatnot are nice and tight, prices are protected, the build quality is super nice, their reputation is stellar to say the least, they try to educate people with technical articles, their accessories like wires are nice yet very reasonably priced compared to other similar offerings, when you call them up you get people who know what they're talking about every time, when somebody wants a 15-16" sub they end up with a proper 175 pound monster, they double box everything which is a dream for shipping purposes, even a single PB16-Ultra gets properly strapped to a pallet and is a thing of beauty as far as freight shipping goes since they obviously care greatly, to be honest it's hard to ask for much more in a modern audio company.  

:rolleyes:  Plus you don't want to bite the hand that feeds you.

I'm not a dealer nor a shill for SVS.  I have however bought from them in the past and agree with everything Cory said.  One of my purchases was a B-stock (reduced price) PCU.  It had been dropped in transit and they broke the bottom plate.  I sent one e-mail with a picture and they had an A-stock sent to me that day with no up charge.  They then sent a shipper to my door do pick the old one up only after I was happy with the replacement.

37 minutes ago, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

I just tell it like it is. Some companies like JVC are a mess to deal with to put it nicely. SVS isnt like that. There's a reason why they're never on sale. They don't have to.

Build quality is fair, no better than others. Better deals can be had if you care to shop.

20 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I'm not a dealer nor a shill for SVS.  I have however bought from them in the past and agree with everything Cory said.  One of my purchases was a B-stock (reduced price) PCU.  It had been dropped in transit and they broke the bottom plate.  I sent one e-mail with a picture and they had an A-stock sent to me that day with no up charge.  They then sent a shipper to my door do pick the old one up only after I was happy with the replacement.

If you can find a deal go for it i say.

8 minutes ago, JL Sargent said:

I wonder if anybody in the USA even makes underwear anymore? Without China I suspect we would all be walking around with newspaper around our waists as we sell services and insurance to each other.

Probably would work until it gets hot out, then i would imagine a case of shweatynuts it would just disintegrate.

USA skivvies.

1. campbellsville apparel company – briefs – sold at www.camapp.com
  2. ribbedtee – g2 boxer briefs – sold at ribbedtee.com/hellojewels
  3. kings underwear – various – sold at kingsunderwear.com
  4. union house – various – sold at unionlabel.com
  5. hard hat – various – sold at unionlabel.com
  6. carhatt – boxer & boxer brief – sold at carhatt.com
  7. bgreen apparel – various – sold at bgreenapparel.com
  8. ramblers way – boxers – sold at ramblersway.com
  9. blade and blue – slim cut boxers – sold at bladeandblue.com
  10. special delivery nyc – various – sold at shop.specialdeliverynyc.com
  11. rei underwear – various – sold at rei.com (and in stores)
  12. mr and muse – boxer briefs – sold at mrandmuse.com
  13. swav apparel – boxer briefs – sold at swavapparel.com
  14. boxercraft – boxers – sold at boxercraft.com
  15. jp mucklestone – boxer briefs – sold at jpmucklestone.com
  16. flint & tinder – their stuff is now sold at huckberry.com

4 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

USA skivvies.

1. campbellsville apparel company – briefs – sold at www.camapp.com
  2. ribbedtee – g2 boxer briefs – sold at ribbedtee.com/hellojewels
  3. kings underwear – various – sold at kingsunderwear.com
  4. union house – various – sold at unionlabel.com
  5. hard hat – various – sold at unionlabel.com
  6. carhatt – boxer & boxer brief – sold at carhatt.com
  7. bgreen apparel – various – sold at bgreenapparel.com
  8. ramblers way – boxers – sold at ramblersway.com
  9. blade and blue – slim cut boxers – sold at bladeandblue.com
  10. special delivery nyc – various – sold at shop.specialdeliverynyc.com
  11. rei underwear – various – sold at rei.com (and in stores)
  12. mr and muse – boxer briefs – sold at mrandmuse.com
  13. swav apparel – boxer briefs – sold at swavapparel.com
  14. boxercraft – boxers – sold at boxercraft.com
  15. jp mucklestone – boxer briefs – sold at jpmucklestone.com
  16. flint & tinder – their stuff is now sold at huckberry.com

Flint & Tinder sounds comfy.