Sold

MEH Synergy

Thanks.  Call it sacrilegious, but I have one "true" corner and one somewhat of a corner (open concept kitchen and living room).  I have basebaords on both walls.  I also have the speakers toed in for soundstage reasons.  They are only 6 feet apart in my room and the bass response is impressive to say the least.  I know how they should be placed ideally but my room is far from optimal.  Anyone on the fence that is local, I encourage you to come hear them.  I have heard a lot of high end systems over the years.  I loved an Avantgarde megabuck system I heard, but this system is very impressive paired up with only a Parasound Halo integrated and no EQ or processing whatsoever.

I was fortunate enough to have met westcoastdrums when I bought the original K-77 tweeters from these horns just a couple weeks ago. He's a great guy and was kind enough to invite me into his meitculously clean home to listen to these speakers. This was the first time I had ever heard K-Horns and by all means, I've never heard anything like them. They were mighty, potent and very very clean. These are easily 9/10 in condition and would be a beautiful addition to any listening space. 

I drooled a little while I was there but I had my less-than Belles waiting for me at home to restore. 

Best regards to westcoast! Good luck with your sale man!

• Thanks 1

Thanks man I appreciate the kind words.  It was the original crossovers sold, I still have all the original drivers.  I have had a couple people come over now just to hear the Klipschorns and all were blown away.  Hoping these will go to a new home soon.  Anyone on the fence, come check them out. you wont be disappointed.