SOLD!---PRICE DROP!--$500---FOR SALE: RF-63 FLOORSTANDING LOUDSPEAKERS BLACK SATIN---CHICAGO AREA

edzu1234

SOLD!---FOR SALE: One pair of RF-63 FLOORSTANDING LOUDSPEAKERS IN BLACK SATIN.   CHICAGO AREA---WILL NOT SHIP!-----PRICE DROP!---$500    

I have had to pull out all the stops because my car needs work.  I have one pair of these wonderful sounding RF-63 for a lucky individual.   There are two issue of note:  1)The previous owner of these speakers was a KNUCKLEHEAD, and yanked the speaker cables out of the speaker connectors and left the broken heads of the banana plugs in the connectors. (this is on only one connector)  The good part is you can use bare wire or spade end plugs on the connector with no issue.  The other speaker you can use bare wire or banana plugs.  2)  There are dimple imperfections on one woofer, courtesy of the last owner, (It does not affect the sound one bit!).  With those issues out of the way,  These are truly a well balanced, sweet-sounding pair of speakers, with a nice bit of kick from the bottom end.   FOR SALE: PRICE DROP!---$500---SOLD!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ele/6267643070.html