SOLD KHorns/Belle

USNRET

So I was just made an offer on some speakers (not telling just yet) but I simply have no room. IF I were to list my 2015 walnut KHorns (w/AK-5s and Dean's Super A both included) and my center Rosewood Belle with the same DeanG xover and Volti / BMS / Beyma for sale at $3700 cash pickup in 78418 THIS WEEK would there be any takers?

Room_1.jpg

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Sprogk said:

I would if it wasn't such a far drive

Ah c'mon @Sprogk, make a deal!  Those speakers look great and we've seen that center speaker on earlier threads, it is beautiful and tricked out to the max.  That is not your average Belle, that is the nicest one I've ever seen.

After my 30 hour round trip to pick up speakers last week, I am now firmly convinced there is no such thing as a drive too far.  B)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sprogk said:

Ok let me know. I'll see what I can do. Picking up some mint Belle's in PA this weekend...opposite direction lol

Congratulations on the Belles!

When you get them setup let us know how you like them.

You haven't gone eclipse nutty have you @USNRET?

Moon is starting to overtake the sun here in Charlotte.

Damn if you'd done this in May, my butt would have uhauled to TX and back even if was $800 for the truck!!

@Sprogk from the guy near Pittsburgh with that museum clean place with the white carpet? I came very close to going up there. In the end the size of the folded woofer big Klipsch and surprise availability of the Forte IIIs got me where I am now.

• Like 1

You haven't gone eclipse nutty have you [mention=19886]USNRET[/mention]?

Moon is starting to overtake the sun here in Charlotte.

Damn if you'd done this in May, my butt would have uhauled to TX and back even if was $800 for the truck!!

[mention=67272]Sprogk[/mention] from the guy near Pittsburgh with that museum clean place with the white carpet? I came very close to going up there. In the end the size of the folded woofer big Klipsch and surprise availability of the Forte IIIs got me where I am now.

Yes same guy. He also has a that black piano listed for 23k which I am sure a collector will jump on.

I was almost sold on the Forte iii's but got a good deal on the Belle's and thought if I'm going Heritage might as well go full horn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, wvu80 said:

Ah c'mon @Sprogk, make a deal!  Those speakers look great and we've seen that center speaker on earlier threads, it is beautiful and tricked out to the max.  That is not your average Belle, that is the nicest one I've ever seen.

After my 30 hour round trip to pick up speakers last week, I am now firmly convinced there is no such thing as a drive too far.  B)

Dang....what were 30 hour round trip speakers?

Edit:  Ok..I looked it up.  Nice

4 minutes ago, avguytx said:

Dang....what were 30 hour round trip speakers?

RF-83, RC-64 and RS-7 in near-new condition, they had never been played.

The drive was longer than I thought one-way but I rationalized it because I visited my son in Myrtle Beach and made a 5 day vacation of it.  I also got to hang out with @Youthmanand see his theater.  It was a fun trip. 

Looong, but fun.  B)

Image00002dave.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sprogk said:

Thanks I will post few pictures as well. I'm new to Klipsch Heritage. It'll be my 1st pair.

I still have to buy a dedicated amplifier.....I have been searching hi/lo and am still unsure on what to get.

Start a thread and ask the experts here.  They can guide you through budget, solid state or tube, your use of the speakers and probably a dozen things I haven't even thought of.