Here we go again

codewritinfool

34 minutes ago, dtr20 said:

Those khorns now belong to a forum member

I have had them for years and don't plan to sell them, so any eBay ad using those pictures is a scam that should be reported to eBay. Here is a link to one of my photos on the forum.       https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/73189-picture-thread-exotic-original-veneersheritage-rarities/&page=15

7 hours ago, wvu80 said:

Both Ebay links are now GONE, and GONE.

Good catch on the scam @codewritinfool  :emotion-21:

Thanks!  I knew I recognized those khorns because 1> they're beautiful, and 2> I remembered the orange garage door.  I contacted Khornukopia and asked if they were his and he confirmed it.  

We need to watch for this ebay jerk and report these abuses and shut them down.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, codewritinfool said:

I knew I recognized those khorns because 1> they're beautiful, and 2> I remembered the orange garage door.  I contacted Khornukopia and asked if they were his and he confirmed it.  

We need to watch for this ebay jerk and report these abuses and shut them down.

Yes, the beautiful Rosewood Klipschorns pictured in the eBay ad are my K-horns, and just to be very clear, they are not for sale, and

No, I am not the jerk who is running the fraudulent eBay ads, using pictures of my speakers copied from the 04/05/2010 eBay auction that I bought my speakers at. 

But using pictures of my speakers in the fraudulent makes it sort of personal to me. I appreciate that @codewritinfool has spotted the scam ads and messaged me, and thanks also to everyone who reported the bad ads to eBay. Reporting the scam ads as "Avoiding eBay fees"  seems to be the quickest way to shut down the ad, since eBay is in business to collect fees, not chase scammers. Thanks again to everyone.

599dc86fe4b60_IMG_0671.JPG.b65935e0411494e8be72b88e4059f10c1.jpg.06d91920f1c662fa4272fedcb2964a1a.jpg

23 minutes ago, codewritinfool said:

For the record, I certainly was not calling Khornukopia a jerk.

Of course not, I didn't think for second you were saying that, you were referring to the jerks that stole his picture in an attempt to scam people.

And @Khornukopiayou said you are taking it personal that the scammers are using the pics of your beautiful speakers, I don't blame you for taking it that way, I would be outraged too.