Forum Upgrade / Performance

Chad

• Administrators

This morning, I updated the forums to the latest version, which included some cosmetic changes, a few new little features, and a ton of security vulnerability fixes.

I've done my best to tweak the themes a bit to cover for some of the changes that happened (some colors were changes and stuff like that). Is something looks odd to you, please let me know here.

The forums may be a little sluggish at the moment while all posts are being re-indexed. The reindexing has been completed. Site performance should be normal.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I would like an UP arrow added - to press for a quick auto scroll up from the bottom of the thread page 

A thumbs up would be nice in the reaction selection 

Also is it possible to remove or increase the photo upload limit 

Thanks in advance 

• Like 2

@Chad `Morning,

I'm getting duplicate notifications since the site went back online yesterday. I'll get the "E-mail" delete them check out what I want, then late when I open my E-mail I'll get the same "E"s again.

I'll look at my settings, but I have not changed anything there.

• Moderators

The upgrade is awesome @Chad .  Thank you so much. 

I don't know if this is related at all but thought  I would mention it.  I have a  16 x 9 screen on my laptop, and normally the forums automatically fills the screen.  Starting a day or two ago it went to a square format, with large borders on either side.  After the updrade, it had gone to stretching it out automatically again.  Not sure if that was because of something  I inadvertently hit in some unknown "view button" or if the upgrade took care of it.

Thank you for all of your hard work Chad.

Travis

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jirachi said:

Is there more than one theme available?

There are two themes, Light and Dark.  I like the Light theme for daytime because it is brighter, the Dark theme is less intense on the eyes at night.

Go to the bottom of any thread and you will see the Theme option.

• Chad unfeatured this topic
  • Chad unpinned this topic