connect EICO Monaural Tuner to Stereo Amp...

SilverSport

can anyone help me with the proper way to connect these two together???...

I have an EICO HFT-92 Monaural AM/FM/MPX Tuner and have had it updated by Craig at NOSValves...I also have an updated by Craig HT81 Stereo amplifier...

I had this Tuner originally connected to a Sherwood S-1000 Monaural Amp (as Dad did since 1956 or thereabouts) but had since picked up a Sherwood S-3000 Tuner (also freshened by Craig) without the MPX so I have connected the Sherwood to Sherwood and wanted to connect EICO to EICO...

any help would be appreciated...I do have photos of the rear panels of each and believe that I need to use a Y connector to go from the one connector Tuner to the two connector amplifier but would like your help here...

I appreciate any help you might provide...

Bill

I did think that after I wrote this...thanks for keeping me honest jimjimbo

I did find what I was doing wrong...it appears I put a marking on the rear for connecting a Multiplex and used that Output jack instead of the one for Audio...

Bill

for monaural sound (especially classical music sez I ;)) I'm thinking I like the Sherwood FM Tuner with the Sherwood S-1000 amp...

I think Dad wouldn't be upset that I changed out his EICO and Sherwood combo since the Sherwood may just be the better tuner and I'd bet he would have wanted the better Tuner if he could have afforded one...(I know, right??? :P)

Bill

• Like 1