1TB Samsung SSD for $89.00 Shipped

Youthman

• Moderators

I know this isn't Klipsch but upgrading your hard drive to SSD will allow you to browse Klipsch and Klipsch forums faster.  LOL.

For those looking for a great deal on a SSD Hard Drive, I just got an email from Newegg saying they are going to have a 24hr sale on a 1TB Samsung for $89.00 (Currently it's $327.00)! Use the code EMCRJCG22 during checkout. Sale starts this Sunday. I would be all over this had I not have purchased the 500 GB version of this just a few months ago. I can say it made a HUGE difference in performance over my previous SATA drive.

Here is the link to the ad - http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail/Aug-0-2017/EXPRESS_766778fg_26/index-landing.html?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=EXPRESS082617&cm_mmc=EMC-EXPRESS082617-_-EMC-082617-Index-_-E0B-_-feature1&et_cid=36990&et_rid=1959678&et_p1=&email64=TUlLRUBTT0xFUFJPRFVDVElPTlMuQ09N

Here is a direct link to the drive - https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820147374&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=EXPRESS082617&cm_mmc=EMC-EXPRESS082617-_-EMC-082617-Index-_-InternalSSDs-_-20147374-S0A&ignorebbr=1

Man...I just bought the 500 GB version a few months ago.  It made a huge improvement in performance on my machine over my previous SATA drive.

Michael

• Like 2

• Moderators

You know that saying "If it's too good to be true… "

I just finished an eight hour lock in with 150 teenagers from midnight to 8 AM and I've had three hours of sleep. With that said… It looks like the $89 in the email that I saw is indeed referring to the software, not likely the hard drive LOL.

Sorry for the false alarm

IMG_1697.PNG

6 hours ago, Youthman said:

I just finished an eight hour lock in with 150 teenagers from midnight to 8 AM and I've had three hours of sleep.

A hundred and fifty teenagers?  Wow!  No wonder your brain turned to mush.  :lol:

+++

j/k @Youthman, I know you love those kids.  B)

• Moderators

Yeah, we had three churches involved.  We brought 52, another church brought 90 and a third brought 17.  Take a look at their facility at http://www.2infinity.us/

It was the best lockin I have ever been to in 20 years of being a youth pastor.  Their staff was amazing and provided lots of games (manhunt, backflip contest, house building contest from the blocks in the foam pits), dance off etc).  Kids and us had a blast!  I came home and took a 4hr nap.  Dragging a little bit today but I'm good.  Body is COMPLETELY sore though as I'm the guy that loves to try and show the teens I can still hang with them.   I did 7 backflips in a row, spent a LOT of time learning how to "Wall Run".  Check out this video to see what it is

• Like 1

• Moderators

My son was more brave than I and learned last night how to do a wall to wall jump (see 1:50 in the video above).  My boy is CRAZY but I was so proud of him.  He was soooo pumped he learned how to do it and once he decided to "commit" and did it once, it was a piece of cake afterwards.  When you are 41, you realize if I miss and land on the rails, I probably won't bounce, but instead break something....it has a way of silencing your bravery.  LOL

Damn that got me excited for a few moments, was about to pull the trigger and tell everyone I know... :mellow:  My computer tech friend has been trying to talk me into updating my laptop for some time now but it already has a 1TB drive and i7 processor so not real slow and don't want to give up hard drive space if I can help it. 

• Like 1