Need Advice: Out with old and in with the new?

dm465531

I have a dilemma.  I have a set of Ref IV RF-82 and Ref IV RC-62 and a set of RS-52. My problem is that I currently have a Yamaha 3070 and set of RP-280FA, RP-450CA and the RP 240S and I need to get rid of one of the sets.  I think I would keep the RS-52 and still use them as my sides or rears but have not decided yet.  Would it be worth keeping the old or just go with the new speakers?

3 minutes ago, willland said:

Okay, which sound better to you?  Which can you afford($$$) to keep?

Bill

Both sets are paid for and both sets I can fit in the room, after some adjustments. I guess I should sell the rf-82 and the center cause I really enjoy the Dolby Atmos effect. Not sure how much I could get though. They are in immaculate shape for being 10 years old.

3 hours ago, dm465531 said:

I guess I should sell the rf-82 and the center cause I really enjoy the Dolby Atmos effect. Not sure how much I could get though. They are in immaculate shape for being 10 years old.

Probably somewhere in the neighborhood of $550.00 to $600.00 for the three speakers.  Just a guess of course.

Bill

• Like 1