McIntosh MC 7106 amplifier for sale

Mck240

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

It seems you've joined the forum for the sole purpose of dumping gear.  What's the story?

No rules saying he can't(as far as I know) but some follow up replies(and photos) would be appreciated.:unsure:

Bill

40 minutes ago, willland said:

No rules saying he can't(as far as I know) but some follow up replies(and photos) would be appreciated.:unsure:

Bill

You are correct.  I was just curious.  No harm in asking for the back story.  It might help his sale.

5 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

It seems you've joined the forum for the sole purpose of dumping gear.  What's the story?

Hello all , I'm a regular klipsch fanatic like many others. I'm just simply trying to reduce my collection. For the record I'm a huge klipsch speaker fan, it's a joy of my life. I most recently upgraded 2 pair of klipschorns, 2 pair lascalas, 2 pair of cornwalls, all with bob crites parts. I am trying get a little more organized. Thank you all.

• Like 1

In the for what it is worth category. I stopped in to pay Marcus a visit during a recent trip to Indy. He is a one man show engrossed in his favorite hobby which is Klipsch Klipsch Klipsch. Everywhere in his house. I can't speak for him nor am I trying to put words in his mouth but don't take his postings here to sell to be the limit of his interest. I can assure you he is a Klipsch fan just not as social perhaps as many here.  It is a compliment in a way since where else best to sell what you do not need but treasure in the hopes it will go to another Klipsch fan.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Dave A said:

In the for what it is worth category. I stopped in to pay Marcus a visit during a recent trip to Indy. He is a one man show engrossed in his favorite hobby which is Klipsch Klipsch Klipsch. Everywhere in his house. I can't speak for him nor am I trying to put words in his mouth but don't take his postings here to sell to be the limit of his interest. I can assure you he is a Klipsch fan just not as social perhaps as many here.  It is a compliment in a way since where else best to sell what you do not need but treasure in the hopes it will go to another Klipsch fan.

Same here, although I've never met him we've become friends. He's as genuine as they come.  Thanks for the pictures Marcus! 

• Like 1

Thank you for the kind words . You were the first person I spoke to from the klipsch community when I placed the add on my klipsch parts. I appreciate your compliments in regards to my klipschorn projects. Finally after all these years I've been searching for great sound. I've finally found it in the klipschorns with the bob crites upgrades . It's truly amazing  I've finally found some piece of mind in regards to the speaker hobby.

14 minutes ago, Mck240 said:

Finally after all these years I've been searching for great sound. I've finally found it in the klipschorns with the bob crites upgrades . It's truly amazing  I've finally found some piece of mind in regards to the speaker hobby.

I have had my Klipschorns for roughly a year now and so far they have been great. I only replaced the old Crossovers with Bob Crites new crossovers, not just the caps. The improvement of sound was ear opening at the time. But I am wondering, since you are obviously are a HUGE Klipsch fan, what upgrades did you perform on the Khorns & what improvements did you hear? I am curious to see if it's worth the $$.

Thanks for you time.

They are spectacular..

I used crites type A crossovers. 

crites CT120 tweeters

crites AG55 midranges

the sound is truly wonderful. I cannot emagine anything sounding better. I'm 100% happy with the upgrades. Music is so crystal clear and natural. If you have any other questions feel free to give me a call.  765 749 9792

thanks

22 hours ago, The Dude said:

As I am interested, pictures and condition of the amp, what has or has not been serviced, etc...

Hello I was unable to post photos on the website. It says 2mb limit. Feel free to give me a call I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. 765 749 9792

thank you

• Like 1