Our forum buddy

USNRET

5 minutes ago, codewritinfool said:

Who?????

Does it matter? Not being rude; just happened to learn of some medical issues and don't have the liberty to post. HIPA and all that regulation government garbage 

10 hours ago, USNRET said:

Met this man personally at the Hope shindig a couple of times. I enjoyed a drink or 2 with him. We sometimes think differently and that's cool. The boy needs our get well thoughts.

Met him a couple times as well.  My prayers are out for a routine procedure and speedy recovery.

13 hours ago, USNRET said:

Met this man personally at the Hope shindig a couple of times. I enjoyed a drink or 2 with him. We sometimes think differently and that's cool. The boy needs our get well thoughts.

Are you suggesting that it's OK to be tolerant of other's different way of thinking...?  Funny how that is easier done in person but put a keyboard/computer between people and tolerance seems often to disappear..!!!

Good thoughts and wishes for anyone here struggling on this day...!!!

miketn:emotion-21::happy:

24 minutes ago, mikebse2a3 said:

Are you suggesting that it's OK to be tolerant of other's different way of thinking...?  Funny how that is easier done in person but put a keyboard/computer between people and tolerance seems often to disappear..!!!

I believe that everyone is entitled to their own ridiculous opinions! LOL.